Heritage castle in Running Man'...Yoo Jae-Suk "I also accept the sign"

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk appeared on Running Man with Goods from trot singer Heritage Castle.According to the production team of SBS entertainment Running Man, the members have prepared one thing they want to give up and one thing they want to give up at 5 pm on the 9th.The members shared these items, and then the identity of Gift and the items was revealed one by one, so the members responded in a dramatic and dramatic manner.In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk is known to have prepared the Heritage Castle Goods package as a gift.Yoo Jae-Suk actively promoted his buccal (second character) Heritage Castle, saying, I will also accept the sign.Gift, prepared by Ji Suk-jin himself for the photon, is also looking forward to it.In the recording, Ji Suk-jin said, When I was in my turn, my wife packed it at home because I could not pack it.I went to a department store to buy Gift, but I found Gift for Lee Kwang-soo However, when the identity of Gift was revealed, Lee Kwang-soo said, What is this?The netizens responded, I envy the recipient of those Goods non-sales, and I wonder what items will be in Gift.[Entertainment Planning Team

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk appeared on Running Man' with Goods from trot singer Heritage castle.

According to the production team of SBS entertainment Running Man', the members have prepared one thing they want to give up and one thing they want to give up at 5 pm on the 9th.

The members shared these items, and then the identity of Gift and the items was revealed one by one, so the members responded in a dramatic and dramatic manner.

In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk is known to have prepared the Heritage castle Goods package as a Gift. Yoo Jae-Suk actively promoted his buccal (second character) Heritage castle, saying, "I will also accept the sign."

Gift, prepared by Ji Suk-jin himself for the photon, is also looking forward to it. In the recording, Ji Suk-jin said, "When I was in my turn, my wife packed it at home because I could not pack it. I went to a department store to buy Gift, but I found Gift for Lee Kwang-soo "

However, when the identity of Gift was revealed, Lee Kwang-soo said, "What is this?"

The netizens responded, "I envy the recipient of those Goods non-sales," and "I wonder what items will be in Gift."

[entertainment Planning Team