Running Man' Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun appear...Ji Suk-jin Advice members "Comment Securityna"

Seoul = = Running Man dis Ji Suk-jinOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, the movie Uncle, Bae Jong-ok Shin Hye-sun, appeared and raced.The two had a nice greeting with Running Man, who said: Bae Jong-ok seems to be a style that doesnt turn around and say it.Shin Hye-sun said, Thats right.It is so cool and there are many things, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Shin Hye-sun seems to be scared a lot. Its quite a burden for me to follow this, but Im relieved to have Ji Suk-jin, Bae Jong-ok said.Ji Suk-jin said, When you do not go back to your head, you can listen to the members and catch them and spit them out as if it were my idea. Young kids are smart to get rid of Re-Ment and attach my Re-Ment.Haha said, But I do not think you are monitoring, and Lee Kwang-soo said, I do not think Im watching Comment.

Seoul = = Running Man 'dis' Ji Suk-jin

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, the movie 'Uncle', Bae Jong-ok Shin Hye-sun, appeared and Raced.

The two had a nice greeting with Running Man, who said: "Bae Jong-ok seems to be a style that doesn't turn around and say it." Shin Hye-sun said, "That's right. It is so cool and there are many things, "Yoo Jae-Suk said," Shin Hye-sun seems to be 'scared' a lot. "

"It's quite a burden for me to follow this, but I'm relieved to have Ji Suk-jin," Bae Jong-ok said. Ji Suk-jin said, "When you do not go back to your head, you can listen to the members and catch them and spit them out as if it were my idea." "Young kids are smart to get rid of Re-Ment and attach my Re-Ment."

Haha said, "But I do not think you are monitoring," and Lee Kwang-soo said, "I do not think I'm watching Comment."