Running Man' Park Ha-na, companion Parrot and trance edm dance eyes

Seoul=) = Running Man Actor Park Ha-na appeared with his companion Parrot.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Park Ha-na appeared as a guest and showed a youthful personal period.Park Ha-na showed his EDM dance personal period without introducing himself as soon as he appeared.Park Ha-na introduced his companion Parrot Nana and two cocoons, saying, I was so ashamed to be alone that I brought my friend.As the beat began, the Parrots began to rhythm with one foot and gave a laugh; Park Ha-na then began dancing the Turbos Black Cat.Park Ha-na was surprised by the Running Man members in the unconventional dance that was out of the image of the existing innocence.Park Ha-na also presented a triangular poem under the name Jeon So-min before the full-scale game, with Park Ha-na saying: I came alone today. Im so sorry for Somin.I am sorry, I am together. He said, and he was laughing at his appearance as if he were embarrassed.On the other hand, Running Man was decorated with thieves race, which turned into a thief to occupy 30 billion won worth of super luxury jewels.

Seoul=) = Running Man' Actor Park Ha-na appeared with his companion Parrot.

In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Park Ha-na appeared as a guest and showed a youthful personal period.

Park Ha-na showed his edm dance personal period without introducing himself as soon as he appeared. Park Ha-na introduced his companion Parrot Nana and two cocoons, saying, "I was so ashamed to be alone that I brought my friend."

As the beat began, the Parrots began to rhythm with one foot and gave a laugh; Park Ha-na then began dancing the Turbo's "Black Cat".

Park Ha-na was surprised by the Running Man' members in the unconventional dance that was out of the image of the existing innocence.

Park Ha-na also presented a triangular poem under the name Jeon So-min' before the full-scale Game, with Park Ha-na saying: "I came alone today. I'm so sorry for Somin. I am sorry, I am together. "He said, and he was laughing at his appearance as if he were embarrassed.

On the other hand, Running Man was decorated with 'thieves' Race, which turned into a thief to occupy 30 billion won worth of super luxury jewels.