Running Man' Park Ha-na, Learn with Parrot "Anda to Dance edm"

Actor Park Ha-na brought Parrot with him.Park Ha-na appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd.Park Ha-na introduced Parrot Kuku Anda Nana, saying, I was so ashamed to do it alone today.Its Nana, an estimated five-year-old. I adopted her. Shes been eight months, he said. I dance to dance.Then, when the full-scale music came out, Parrot danced Anda drew attention to the correct rhythm.

Actor Park Ha-na brought Parrot with him.

Park Ha-na appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd.

Park Ha-na introduced Parrot Kuku Anda Nana, saying, "I was so ashamed to do it alone today."

"It's Nana, an estimated five-year-old. I adopted her. She's been eight months," he said. "I dance to dance."

Then, when the full-scale music came out, Parrot danced Anda drew attention to the correct rhythm.