Running Man' Park Ha-na, Parrot and edm Party Sweat dance 'Disappointed'

Actor Park Ha-na devastated the scene with sweat dance on SBS Running Man.On Running Man, which aired on the last two days, Empty House: Oh! My Thief Race was held. Park Ha-na, who appeared as a guest, surprised the members with his full motivation and readiness.Park Ha-na, who had not even introduced himself, said, I will start my EDM dance personalization. Then, I have a dance partner to join.I brought my own companion Parrot Nana and performed EDM dance party.Parrot surprised everyone by showing a bounce that was as good as a person with an exciting beat in line with EDM beat.Park Ha-na has also prepared a triad in the name of its members.After a short visit to the bathroom, Park Ha-na showed the three-way poem of Jeon So-min, saying, I actually prepared all eight members of Sam-haeng City, but I will show you only a strong one minute because it will not be possible (due to time).Then he recreated the sweaty humiliation of Jeon So-min, who also laughed at the floor, rolling the floor to members.Park Ha-na also threw a laughing Bomb once more, saying, I went to the bathroom to get water and I was already sweating.

Actor Park Ha-na devastated the scene with 'sweat dance' on SBS Running Man'.

On Running Man, which aired on the last two days, "Empty House: Oh! My Thief" Race was held. Park Ha-na, who appeared as a guest, surprised the members with his full motivation and readiness.

Park Ha-na, who had not even introduced himself, said, "I will start my edm dance personalization." Then, "I have a dance partner to join. "I brought my own companion Parrot" Nana "and performed edm dance Party. Parrot surprised everyone by showing a bounce that was as good as a person with an exciting beat in line with edm beat.

Park Ha-na has also prepared a triad in the name of its members. After a short visit to the bathroom, Park Ha-na showed the three-way poem of Jeon So-min, saying, "I actually prepared all eight members of Sam-haeng City, but I will show you only a strong one minute because it will not be possible (due to time). Then he recreated the "sweaty humiliation" of Jeon So-min, who also laughed at the floor, rolling the floor to members. Park Ha-na also threw a laughing Bomb once more, saying, "I went to the bathroom to get water and I was already sweating."