Running Man' Park Ha-na, Jeon So-min sweat and humiliation Jaehyun...two arms flash 'bottle'

Running Man Park Ha-na beat Jeon So-mins sweat humiliation to JaehyunActor Park Ha-na appeared as a guest in SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 2nd.On this day, Park Ha-na presented a three-way poem prepared in front of the Running Man cast.Park Ha-na, who prepared the three-way poem with Jeon So-min, said, I came alone today, Mr. Somin, please do well.The cast members who saw it said, Kusomin was summoned. Park Ha-na said, I tried to get water in the bathroom, but I was already sweating.

Running Man' Park Ha-na beat Jeon So-min's sweat humiliation to Jaehyun

Actor Park Ha-na appeared as a guest in sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 2nd.

On this day, Park Ha-na presented a three-way poem prepared in front of the Running Man' cast.

Park Ha-na, who prepared the three-way poem with "Jeon So-min," said, "I came alone today, Mr. Somin, please do well.

The cast members who saw it said, "Kusomin was summoned." Park Ha-na said, "I tried to get water in the bathroom, but I was already sweating."