Running Man' Park Ha-na Appears, Turbo Dance X Companion Parrot's edm Dance

Running Man Park Ha-na appeared with companion Parrots.On the 2nd SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Yang Se-chan and Haha formed a turbo with Kim Jong-guk.Park Ha-na, who appeared as a guest on the day, showed off her EDM dance. Park Ha-na called her Friend, saying, I brought my Friend because I was embarrassed to sing alone.Park introduced Nana and Kuku, and Ji Suk-jin was nervous when Nana approached.Park said, I can not speak well and dance. When the music came out, Nana started to ride rhythm. Then Park Ha-na showed Turbos Black Cat dance.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Park Ha-na appeared with companion Parrots.

On the 2nd SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Yang Se-chan and Haha formed a turbo with Kim Jong-guk.

Park Ha-na, who appeared as a guest on the day, showed off her edm dance. Park Ha-na called her Friend, saying, I brought my Friend because I was embarrassed to sing alone. Park introduced Nana and Kuku, and Ji Suk-jin was nervous when Nana approached.

Park said, "I can not speak well and dance." When the music came out, Nana started to ride rhythm. Then Park Ha-na showed Turbo's "Black Cat" dance.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen