Running Man' Park Ha-na, 'Dang Hwang'

In SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 2nd, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-guk and Haha became team leaders and started to select team members.When Yoo Jae-Suk won, Jeon So-min appealed to the executive experience during his school days, and Ji Suk-jin won the game with his face. Park said, Smart people are good at Samhaeng City.All the members have prepared by name, but I will show you one of the strongest. Park Ha-na left for the restroom a while before Samhaeng City.Then, while doing the trilogy Im here for the first time today / Somin, please do me well / I am with you I exposed the moist armpits and made everyone embarrassed.

In sbs's Running Man, which aired on the 2nd, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-guk and Haha became team leaders and started to select team members.

When Yoo Jae-Suk won, Jeon So-min appealed to the executive experience during his school days, and Ji Suk-jin won the game with his face. Park said, "Smart people are good at Samhaeng City. All the members have prepared by name, but I will show you one of the strongest. "

Park Ha-na left for the restroom a while before Samhaeng City. Then, while doing the trilogy "I'm here for the first time today / Somin, please do me well / I am with you" I exposed the moist armpits and made everyone embarrassed.