Ji Suk-jin apology "sorry for unbroadcast SNS Sport Club do Recipe...Lee Kwang-soo "Get Your Mind Up" (Running Man)

Running Man Ji Suk-jin apologized for the unbroadcast Sport Club do Recipeiler.On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 9th, the birthday of broadcaster Ji Suk-jin and the Race, which commemorates the debut and publication of Actor Jeon So-mins writer, were drawn.MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have good news for Ji Suk-jin, and I have done Sport Club do Recipe on my SNS that I have not been broadcast yet.Previously, Ji Suk-jin posted a scene photo on his instagram that could predict the ending of the Running Man unbroadcast, and then hurriedly deleted it.Ji Suk-jin apologized, saying, Im sorry, Im so sorry for the production team. I thought it was on the air because it was a recording that I had taken before.Ji Suk-jin said, I was surprised too.In an instant, 30,000 people pressed Like, Yoo Jae-suk said, Their response was uniformly No Sport Club do Recipeiler. Lee Kwang-soo said, Brother, please wake up, do not do it when you tell me to do it, do not do it?I called you for a funny thing, and you said, Sukjin, I saw SNS.Its funny, isnt it? he said, and turned the scene into a laughing sea.On the other hand, Running Man is a SBS longevity entertainment program that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year and is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.PhotosSBS screen capture

Running Man' Ji Suk-jin apologized for the unbroadcast Sport Club do Recipeiler.

On sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 9th, the birthday of broadcaster Ji Suk-jin and the 'Race', which commemorates the debut and publication of Actor Jeon So-min's writer, were drawn.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have good news for Ji Suk-jin, and I have done Sport Club do Recipe on my SNS that I have not been broadcast yet." Previously, Ji Suk-jin posted a scene photo on his instagram that could predict the ending of the Running Man' unbroadcast, and then hurriedly deleted it.

Ji Suk-jin apologized, saying, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for the production team." "I thought it was on the air because it was a recording that I had taken before."

Ji Suk-jin said, "I was surprised too. In an instant, 30,000 people pressed 'Like', "Yoo Jae-Suk said," Their response was uniformly 'No Sport Club do Recipeiler'. "

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Brother, please wake up, do not do it when you tell me to do it, do not do it?"

“I called you for a funny thing, and you said, ‘Sukjin, I saw SNS.’ “It’s funny, isn’t it?” he said, and turned the scene into a laughing sea.

On the other hand, Running Man' is a sbs longevity entertainment program that celebrates its 10th anniversary this year and is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Photossbs screen capture