Running Man' Jeon So-min, preparing a Lunch box for Yang Se-chan .. Haha "I am excited"

In Running Man, Actor Jeon So-min formed a love line with comedian Yang Se-chan.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, Jeon So-min, who reveals meaningful items & belly items to members, was drawn.On this day, Jeon So-min prepared a Lunch box that he had hand-wrapped with meaningful items and attracted attention. He said, I cooked butter soy sauce, jangjorim, and safflower potatoes.The members of the Lunch box filled with plenty of sincerity drove Is not it for the two sides?Lee Kwang-soo also revealed, In the morning, Jeon So-min sent a photo of a Lunch box to (Yang) Se-chan. So, Jeon So-min explained, I just asked you how it is.In the strange atmosphere of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, Haha said, What are you? I am trembling. I am so excited.

In Running Man', Actor Jeon So-min formed a love line with comedian Yang Se-chan.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, Jeon So-min, who reveals meaningful items & belly items to members, was drawn.

On this day, Jeon So-min prepared a Lunch box that he had hand-wrapped with meaningful items and attracted attention. He said, "I cooked butter soy sauce, jangjorim, and safflower potatoes."

The members of the Lunch box filled with plenty of sincerity drove "Is not it for the two sides?"

Lee Kwang-soo also revealed, "In the morning, Jeon So-min sent a photo of a Lunch box to (Yang) Se-chan." So, Jeon So-min explained, "I just asked you how it is."

In the strange atmosphere of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, Haha said, "What are you? I am trembling. I am so excited."