Running Man' Jeon So-min "Suggested to eat Shaved ice in Yang Se-chan, rushed to go"

Seoul) = Jeon So-min told Yang Se-chan to eat Shaved ice but was rejectedSBS Running Man, which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 9th, was born in Ji Suk-jin and Race was held to celebrate the publication of Jeon So-min.On this day, the members have prepared each one of the Gift I want to do and Things I want to throw away.With Yang Se-chan bringing a meaningful Gift, Jeon So-min said, I told him to go to Shaved ice after shooting a few days ago, but he went quickly.So Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha said, Ayu. That Shaved ice.Somin said, I was sorry, Yang Se-chan said, I have a job.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul) = Jeon So-min told Yang Se-chan to eat Shaved ice but was rejected

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 9th, was born in Ji Suk-jin and 'Race' was held to celebrate the publication of Jeon So-min.

On this day, the members have prepared each one of the 'Gift I want to do' and 'Things I want to throw away'.

With Yang Se-chan bringing a meaningful Gift, Jeon So-min said, "I told him to go to Shaved ice after shooting a few days ago, but he went quickly."

So Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha said, "Ayu. That Shaved ice. Somin said, "I was sorry," Yang Se-chan said, "I have a job."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.