Running Man' Bae Jong-ok X Shin Hye-sun, starring in the show ..entertainment Odintsovo 'pure beauty' Chemi Explosion

Entertainment Odintsovo Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun emit a youthful charm in Running Man.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will air on the 23rd, guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun will appear together.Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of Running Man on the day, showed a nervous feeling without hiding his trembling mind.Shin Hye-sun said, Tell me hello. He could not find the camera, saying, What camera should I see? And he replied firmly to Yoo Jae-Suks question, What do you enjoy these days?Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, attracting Eye-catching, and always boasting Fun!In fact, I was burdened with the appearance of Running Man, said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the same day, and Ji Suk-jin, who made me feel safe, and laughed, saying, I thought that I would be okay to appear in Running Man because Ji Suk-jin is similar to me and my seniors.Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of his 10th year of Running Man and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip.Ji Suk-jin showed his own demonstration, saying, You only have to move like you are busy with your upper body. He added, You can accept what other members have said as if I did.Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, Ji Suk-jin is not one of the monitors. I do not know it is edited.The site of the entertainment net Sumy Explosion of Moonlighting Guests Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd.

entertainment Odintsovo Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun emit a youthful charm in Running Man'.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will air on the 23rd, guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun will appear together.

Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of Running Man on the day, showed a nervous feeling without hiding his trembling mind. Shin Hye-sun said, "Tell me hello." He could not find the camera, saying, "What camera should I see?" And he replied firmly to Yoo Jae-Suk's question, "What do you enjoy these days?"

Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, attracting Eye-catching, and always boasting "Fun!" “In fact, I was burdened with the appearance of Running Man,” said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the same day, “and Ji Suk-jin, who made me feel safe,” and laughed, saying, “I thought that I would be okay to appear in Running Man because Ji Suk-jin is similar to me and my seniors.”

Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of his 10th year of Running Man' and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip'. Ji Suk-jin showed his own demonstration, saying, "You only have to move like you are busy with your upper body." He added, "You can accept what other members have said as if I did." Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, "Ji Suk-jin is not one of the monitors. I do not know it is edited."

The site of the entertainment net Sumy Explosion of Moonlighting Guests Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd.