Running Man' Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun, net Sumy of entry novice "Relief Because of Ji Suk-jin"

Actor Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun will appear on SBS Running Man.Shin Hye-sun, who first appeared as a regular guest on Running Man on the 23rd, showed a nervous feeling without hiding his trembling mind.Shin Hye-sun said, Give me a greeting. What camera should I see?I can not find the camera, and I answered No to the question of Yoo Jae-Suk, what are you enjoying these days?Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, and he always pulled Eye-catching, Funny!, showing off its entertainment net Sumy.Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the day, said, In fact, it was burdened to appear in Running Man, but Ji Suk-jin was the one who made it easy to feel safe. Ji Suk-jin was similar to me and thought that Running Man would be okay.Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years senior and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Old Member Customized Tip.Ji Suk-jin said, I just have to move like Im busy with my upper body. He also demonstrated himself and added, I can accept what other members have said as if I did.Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited.The entertainment net Sumy explosion scene of Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun can be found at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd.Photo = SBS

Actor Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun will appear on SBS Running Man'.

Shin Hye-sun, who first appeared as a regular guest on Running Man' on the 23rd, showed a nervous feeling without hiding his trembling mind.

Shin Hye-sun said, "Give me a greeting." "What camera should I see? "I can not find the camera, and I answered" No "to the question of Yoo Jae-Suk, "what are you enjoying these days?"

Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, and he always pulled Eye-catching, "Funny! ", showing off its entertainment net Sumy.

Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on "Running Man" on the day, said, "In fact, it was burdened to appear in Running Man', but Ji Suk-jin was the one who made it easy to feel safe. Ji Suk-jin was similar to me and thought that "Running Man" would be okay.

Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years' senior and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Old Member Customized Tip'.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I just have to move like I'm busy with my upper body." He also demonstrated himself and added, "I can accept what other members have said as if I did." Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, "Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited."

The entertainment net Sumy explosion scene of Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun can be found at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd.

Photo = SBS