'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop Lee Sung-kyung confirmed his mind Lisset' Deep Kiss

Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop confirmed each others hearts with a Lisset deep kiss in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.In the SBS monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu Season 2 (director Yoo In-sik, Lee Gil-bok, and play-play Kang Eun-kyung), which was broadcast on the 25th, Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) heard that Kim Sabu (Han Seok-gyu) recommended Eun-jae as the main source from her senior.Eun-jae went to the master to ask if he needed to be. The master said, If you want me to hold you, I will not do that, I will not put my opinion in your doctors life.Eun-jae asked the master for advice.If you are going to wear out here, you will have a good condition to go back to your home, you will have a good network, you will have more opportunities to live, you will receive material compensation as much as your skills and experiences, he said. If you ask me which is more doctory and valuable life, it is a problem that I can not judge, life is a problem,The master said, Clearly, you will do well anywhere, do not doubt yourself no matter what way or Choicess you make.Eun-jae said that he heard the news that he would return to his home from next week. Woojin said, Good, congratulations.Unknown to him, Eun-jae exploded with sadness at Woojin, who seemed to be indifferent, and Woojin was also upset by the sadness of saying to himself casually.Eunjae went to Woojin separately. Eunjae said, I actually have a question, why do not you hold me? I have already lost that presence to you?Woojin said, I was just scared, I was greedy and I would lose you. Eun Jae said, I am crossing the Line segment segment now, but did not you notice it?Woojin said, I wanted to go to the main house, but what if I regret it? Eunjae said, Then I will do it, Lisset, and kissed Woojin. Woojin confirmed the heart of such a silver, and then conveyed his heart with a deep kiss.Romantic Doctor 2 captures the broadcast screen

Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop confirmed each other's hearts with a Lisset deep kiss in 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.

In the SBS monthly drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu Season 2 (director Yoo In-sik, Lee Gil-bok, and play-play Kang Eun-kyung), which was broadcast on the 25th, Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) heard that Kim Sabu (Han Seok-gyu) recommended Eun-jae as the main source from her senior. Eun-jae went to the master to ask if he needed to be. The master said, "If you want me to hold you, I will not do that, I will not put my opinion in your doctor's life." Eun-jae asked the master for advice.

"If you are going to wear out here, you will have a good condition to go back to your home, you will have a good network, you will have more opportunities to live, you will receive material compensation as much as your skills and experiences," he said. "If you ask me which is more doctory and valuable life, it is a problem that I can not judge, life is a problem, The master said, "Clearly, you will do well anywhere, do not doubt yourself no matter what way or Choicess you make."

Eun-jae said that he heard the news that he would return to his home from next week. Woojin said, "Good, congratulations." Unknown to him, Eun-jae exploded with sadness at Woojin, who seemed to be indifferent, and Woojin was also upset by the sadness of saying to himself casually.

Eunjae went to Woojin separately. Eunjae said, "I actually have a question, why do not you hold me?" "I have already lost that presence to you?" Woojin said, "I was just scared, I was greedy and I would lose you." Eun Jae said, "I am crossing the Line segment segment now, but did not you notice it?" Woojin said, "I wanted to go to the main house, but what if I regret it?" Eunjae said, "Then I will do it, Lisset," and kissed Woojin. Woojin confirmed the heart of such a silver, and then conveyed his heart with a deep kiss.

'Romantic Doctor 2' captures the broadcast screen