'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop "I will leave the Doldam Hospital" ..Lee Sung-kyung,

Ahn Hyo-seop of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 said he would leave the stone wall.Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) of SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which aired on the 18th, told Kim Sabu (Han Seok-gyu) that he would quit the stone wall.On that day, Seo Woo Jin declared that he would leave the stone wall because the loan shark threatened Seo Woo Jin with Kim Sabu.Im paying twice as much salary as I did here in Seoul, Seo Woo Jin told Kim Sabu. I was also concerned about paying a million won to my teacher every month.So I decided, said Seo Woo Jin, tearfully. Did you already make that decision? Kim asked, surprised.Seo Woo Jin said, I will only watch and arrange the progress of the patients in the intensive care unit.Cha Eun-jae asked Seo Woo Jin to leave for another hospital and asked him to explain what was going on.In the meantime, Cha Eun-jae asked which hospital he was going to when he knew that Seo Woo Jin had no Hospital to go to.Is money an excuse and theres another reason? Cha Eun-jae asked.Cha Eun-jae pointed out, It is strange and awkward for you to do this now.The strangest and most awkward thing about my life is the Hospital, said Seo Woo Jin, the time I spent here with the people I met here and the people I spent here.I have to get myself started and get back to my original place, said Seo Woo Jin, who said, thats right for everyone.On the day, Yang found Shim Hye-jin to change the decision of Shim Hye-jin, who said he would not open an operating room.Who saved Professor Shim who was about to be removed from Hospital three years ago, Yang said. If you want Professor Park, you shouldnt do this.Shim Hye-jin said, This is for Professor Park. If Park Min-guk enters surgery as it is, Park Min-guk is in danger.Yang Ho-joon said, It is right to help Park Min-guk succeed in the surgery. Gift is paid in that way.

Ahn Hyo-seop of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 said he would leave the stone wall.

Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) of SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', which aired on the 18th, told Kim Sabu (Han Seok-gyu) that he would quit the stone wall.

On that day, Seo Woo Jin declared that he would leave the stone wall because the loan shark threatened Seo Woo Jin with Kim Sabu. “I’m paying twice as much salary as I did here in Seoul,” Seo Woo Jin told Kim Sabu. “I was also concerned about paying a million won to my teacher every month.” “So I decided,” said Seo Woo Jin, tearfully. “Did you already make that decision?” Kim asked, surprised. Seo Woo Jin said, "I will only watch and arrange the progress of the patients in the intensive care unit."

Cha Eun-jae asked Seo Woo Jin to leave for another Hospital and asked him to explain what was going on. In the meantime, Cha Eun-jae asked which Hospital he was going to when he knew that Seo Woo Jin had no Hospital to go to. “Is money an excuse and there’s another reason?” Cha Eun-jae asked.

Cha Eun-jae pointed out, "It is strange and awkward for you to do this now." “The strangest and most awkward thing about my life is the Hospital,” said Seo Woo Jin, “the time I spent here with the people I met here and the people I spent here.” “I have to get myself started and get back to my original place,” said Seo Woo Jin, who said, “that’s right for everyone.”

On the day, Yang found Shim Hye-jin to change the decision of Shim Hye-jin, who said he would not open an operating room. “Who saved Professor Shim who was about to be removed from Hospital three years ago,” Yang said. “If you want Professor Park, you shouldn’t do this.” Shim Hye-jin said, “This is for Professor Park.” If Park Min-guk enters surgery as it is, Park Min-guk is in danger. Yang Ho-joon said, "It is right to help Park Min-guk succeed in the surgery." "Gift is paid in that way."