'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Han Suk-kyu X Lee Sung-kyung X Ahn Hyo-seop closing remarks "Wait with hope and expectation for season 3"

Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop, the main characters of SBS Monthly Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, expressed their feelings for the end on the 25th.Han Suk-kyu, who awakened both charismatic cider and heavy-duty ilgalo because of his role as a geek genius doctor Kim Sabu, who was once called the hand of God, said, Kim Sabu is a person with a lot of my life and values.Kim Sabu has many things that he learned through Kim Sabu, and sometimes he has melted what he thought through Kim Sabu. Kim Sabu has many meanings to me.I feel sorry for the end of the last filming of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.Before the start of season 2, my fellow actors, directors, and staff were all nervous, but the viewers were very strong because they gave too much support, support and big applause from the first time. Thanks to the viewers, I came to the end with my best efforts.Thank you for finishing well until season 2 after season 1, said Thank You for viewers.Lee Sung-kyung, a chest surgeon who had folded what he wanted and tried to overcome the depression for his mother, revealed his gratitude for all the moments he had worked on the work, saying, It was a really happy happiness for me to meet such good works, great actors and crew members.It is a work that was really good. So I think I will miss the Doldam Hospital even more.In the meantime, I sincerely thank you to viewers who have loved and sympathized with romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2, and expressed gratitude for the unforgettable work and for the viewers.Ahn Hyo-seop, who depicted the development of Seo Woo-jin, a cynical and expressionless writer in every story, beyond the painful past, said, The best staff, the best director, the writer, our Kim Sabu Han Suk-kyu, all actors, Thank you to many people who have worked hard in the place.It was a great honor to be able to be together. In addition, I sincerely give thanks to the viewers who watched everything with love.Seo Woo-jin could exist in your support and I was able to grow as much as Woojins growth.I hope that you have also been on a journey to find romance with me through Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, he said, adding that he was able to share his feelings with viewers.I want to say thank you to all the actors who appeared in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, as well as Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung, and Ahn Hyo-seop, who have been really enthusiastic about their passion for a long time, and the staff who have taken the best of their lives, said Samhwa Networks, a production company. We will once again give thanks to viewers who have made us see the huge number of ratings by embracing it as a romantic message.

Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop, the main characters of SBS Monthly Drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', expressed their feelings for the end on the 25th.

Han Suk-kyu, who awakened both charismatic cider and heavy-duty ilgalo because of his role as a geek genius doctor Kim Sabu, who was once called the hand of God, said, "Kim Sabu is a person with a lot of my life and values. Kim Sabu has many things that he learned through Kim Sabu, and sometimes he has melted what he thought through Kim Sabu. "Kim Sabu has many meanings to me."

"I feel sorry for the end of the last filming of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'. Before the start of season 2, my fellow Actors, directors, and staff were all nervous, but the viewers were very strong because they gave too much support, support and big applause from the first time. "Thanks to the viewers, I came to the end with my best efforts. "Thank You for finishing well until season 2 after season 1," said Thank You for viewers.

Lee Sung-kyung, a chest surgeon who had folded what he wanted and tried to overcome the depression for his mother, revealed his gratitude for all the moments he had worked on the work, saying, "It was a really happy happiness for me to meet such good works, great Actors and crew members." "It is a work that was really good. So I think I will miss the Doldam Hospital even more. In the meantime, I sincerely Thank You to viewers who have loved and sympathized with romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2, and expressed gratitude for the unforgettable work and for the viewers.

Ahn Hyo-seop, who depicted the development of Seo Woo-jin, a cynical and expressionless writer in every story, beyond the painful past, said, "The best staff, the best director, the writer, our Kim Sabu Han Suk-kyu, all Actors, Thank You to many people who have worked hard in the place. It was a great honor to be able to be together. "

In addition, "I sincerely give thanks to the viewers who watched everything with love. Seo Woo-jin could exist in your support and I was able to grow as much as Woojin's growth. I hope that you have also been on a journey to find romance with me through Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2," he said, adding that he was able to share his feelings with viewers.

“I want to say Thank You to all the Actors who appeared in “Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2,” as well as Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung, and Ahn Hyo-seop, who have been really enthusiastic about their passion for a long time, and the staff who have taken the best of their lives,” said Samhwa Networks, a production company. “We will once again give thanks to viewers who have made us see the huge number of ratings by embracing it as a romantic message.”