"Lisset kiss, no mistake" to 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung

SBS Monday Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung, directed by Yoo In-sik and Lee Gil-bok) aired on the afternoon of the 3rdOn the day of the show, Cha Eun-jae asked Seo Woo Jin, Do you hear what I say? Are you really going to do this? Seo Woo Jin said, What if you do not do it?Do you keep connecting what happened yesterday? he asked.Turns out Cha Eun-jae was awkward with Seo Woo Jins Lisset kiss.Cha Eun-jae said, You were in a crisis where you were framed by a bad senior who was the only motive, and you were kicked out.Im telling you not to cross the line because Im not less than a motive for you, I understand, said Seo Woo Jin.Cha Eun-jae continued, I am trying to overcome the mistake I made coolly.At this time, Seo Woo Jin said, It was not a mistake. Cha said, Do not try, so I understand what you mean.

SBS Monday Drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung, directed by Yoo In-sik and Lee Gil-bok) aired on the afternoon of the 3rd

On the day of the show, Cha Eun-jae asked Seo Woo Jin, "Do you hear what I say? Are you really going to do this?" Seo Woo Jin said, "What if you do not do it? Do you keep connecting what happened yesterday?" he asked.

Turns out Cha Eun-jae was awkward with Seo Woo Jin's Lisset kiss. Cha Eun-jae said, "You were in a crisis where you were framed by a bad senior who was the only motive, and you were kicked out."

"I'm telling you not to cross the line because I'm not less than a motive for you, I understand," said Seo Woo Jin. Cha Eun-jae continued, "I am trying to overcome the mistake I made coolly." At this time, Seo Woo Jin said, "It was not a mistake." Cha said, "Do not try, so I understand what you mean."