Rethby AD, Jeon So-min "I've seen auditions"...Yoo Da-In's monthly comment on Lee Hyun-jin?

The 2008 Wrestle AD was released as a Running Man issue.SBS entertainment program Running Man was broadcast on the 9th, and Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min were born and published as a commemorative race to commemorate the publication of the book. Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min were team leaders.Remembrance CF ambassador, challenge to the Letsby AD was drawn.The AD that the members have to match is Retsubi AD. Jeon So-min, I watched this AD audition, he said.Members had to hit the section where Actor Lee Hyun-jin told Yoo Da-In, I think Im getting a good old man or a fever, and Yoo Da-In said, I look more beautiful because Im sick.Haha of the Seokjin team then gave Song Ji-hyo the same ambassador, leading to the correct answer and leading to cheers.

The 2008 Wrestle AD was released as a Running Man' issue.

SBS entertainment program Running Man' was broADcast on the 9th, and Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min were born and published as a commemorative Race to commemorate the publication of the book. Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min were team leADers.

Remembrance CF ambassADor, challenge to the Letsby AD was drawn.

The AD that the members have to match is Retsubi AD. Jeon So-min, "I watched this AD audition," he said.

Members hAD to hit the section where Actor Lee Hyun-jin told Yoo Da-In, "I think I'm getting a good old man or a fever," and Yoo Da-In said, "I look more beautiful because I'm sick."

Haha of the Seokjin team then gave Song Ji-hyo the same ambassADor, leADing to the correct answer and leADing to cheers.