Penomeco "Dadu EXO album participation, I was greedy to show me"

Fashion magazine Singles has released a picture of Penomeco and Afro, the two hottest men of hip-hop gods.In this picture, Penomeco and Afro showed their charm in colorful lighting and completed a two-color two-color picture.# Innocence Hip-hops all-round entertainer, Penomeco, who loves MusicPenomeco continues to expand its activities as an all-round entertainer in the hip-hop industry that can not even sing, rap, write, write, and produce.Recently, he is completing his color by winning the LA Music Video Award as the only domestic The Artist as an experimental work method.Penomeco, who released singles and mini albums only last year and participated in numerous musicians albums such as Dynamic Duo, Zico, Big One, Iji, and EXO, said, I was very greedy to show me a lot.I thought I didnt want to be forgotten, and I was going to be honest with myself, even though it was hard.Penomeco, who opened the door saying, I dreamed so much of this life and I desperately wanted it, said, I am very grateful for my life now.Of course, in my dream life, I am sad, painful, and depressed, but I will not change my love of Music so much that I will not try to roll my head as much as I can when I work.I want to be remembered as a person who loved and liked Music Innocence. #Apro is Different, The Artist AfroAfro, which has infinite influence in the common denominator of art, including dance, song, production, DJing, and Tian Shi, is expanding his position further through collaboration with leading The Artist and brand.It is a sentence that is the standard when all the art work is done, he said about his signature sound Apro is Different.Is it different from what I did before?When the signature enters the song, the day will rise from that moment, he said, deeply concerned about different challenges and differentiation every time.In addition, Afro said, Everyone can do it, in the past, I was one of everyone.I did not do music because I studied any qualifications or studies, but I really wanted to do it. Tian Shi and DJ are the same, and if you can not excuse those who have been doing it for a long time, I want to break down the wall of art and do something that anyone can easily see and hear.However, I do not want to do irresponsible art that expresses freedom based on I am honest in what I am trying to express. Penomeco and Afros interviews with the pictures can be found in the February issue of Singles and the fun online playground Singles Mobile.Photo: Singles

Fashion magazine Singles has released a picture of Penomeco and Afro, the two hottest men of hip-hop gods.

In this picture, Penomeco and Afro showed their charm in colorful lighting and completed a two-color two-color picture. # 'Innocence' Hip-hop's all-round entertainer, Penomeco, who loves Music

Penomeco continues to expand its activities as an all-round entertainer in the hip-hop industry that can not even sing, rap, write, write, and produce.

Recently, he is completing his color by winning the LA Music Video Award as the only domestic The Artist as an experimental work method.

Penomeco, who released Singles and mini albums only last year and participated in numerous Musicians' albums such as Dynamic Duo, Zico, Big One, Iji, and EXO, said, "I was very greedy to show me a lot. I thought I didn’t want to be forgotten, and I was going to be honest with myself, even though it was hard.”

Penomeco, who opened the door saying, 'I dreamed so much of this life and I desperately wanted it,' said, "I am very grateful for my life now. Of course, in my dream life, I am sad, painful, and depressed, but I will not change my love of Music so much that I will not try to roll my head as much as I can when I work. I want to be remembered as a person who loved and liked Music 'Innocence'. "

#Apro is Different, The Artist Afro

Afro, which has infinite influence in the common denominator of art, including dance, song, production, DJing, and Tian Shi, is expanding his position further through collaboration with leading The Artist and brand.

"It is a sentence that is the standard when all the art work is done," he said about his signature sound 'Apro is Different'. "Is it different from what I did before?" "When the signature enters the song, the day will rise from that moment," he said, deeply concerned about different challenges and differentiation every time.

In addition, Afro said, "Everyone can do it, in the past, I was one of everyone. I did not do Music because I studied any qualifications or studies, but I really wanted to do it. "

"Tian Shi and DJ are the same, and if you can not excuse those who have been doing it for a long time, I want to break down the wall of art and do something that anyone can easily see and hear. However, I do not want to do irresponsible art that expresses freedom based on 'I am honest in what I am trying to express'. "

Penomeco and Afro's interviews with the pictures can be found in the February issue of Singles and the fun online playground Singles Mobile.

Photo: Singles