Park Shin-hye, 31, birthday-memories Selfie "Happy Thanks to My Loves"

Actor Park Shin-hye, who celebrated his thirty-one birthday today (18th), unveiled Minmuk Selfie.Park Shin-hye told his Instagram on the 18th, I came to my mothers house in the morning to eat seaweed soup.I was able to do this morning because of the celebration and love you sent me. Thank you. My loves.I try to live happy every day, but today I will spend more happy than any other day. Park Shin-hye in the photo is posing next to the companion grave.Park Shin-hye showed off her natural beauty dignity by sporting a bleak immaculate skin even without a toilet.Park Shin-hye also showed off his affection for the companion, adding a hashtag, My face is bread, but Harry is cute.Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye played Seo Yeon, a character who tried to change the past after accidentally connecting to Young Sook (Jeon Jong-seo), who lives in the same house, 20 years ago in the movie Call, which is scheduled to open in March.It is also set to release the film #ALONE (gaze) that has been in close contact with young children.
Actor Park Shin-hye, who celebrated his thirty-one birthday today (18th), unveiled Minmuk Selfie.Park Shin-hye told his Instagram on the 18th, I came to my mothers house in the morning to eat seaweed soup.I was able to do this morning because of the celebration and love you sent me. Thank you. My loves.I try to live happy every day, but today I will spend more happy than any other day. Park Shin-hye in the photo is posing next to the companion grave.Park Shin-hye showed off her natural beauty dignity by sporting a bleak immaculate skin even without a toilet.Park Shin-hye also showed off his affection for the companion, adding a hashtag, My face is bread, but Harry is cute.Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye played Seo Yeon, a character who tried to change the past after accidentally connecting to Young Sook (Jeon Jong-seo), who lives in the same house, 20 years ago in the movie Call, which is scheduled to open in March.It is also set to release the film #ALONE (gaze) that has been in close contact with young children.

Actor Park Shin-hye, who celebrated his thirty-one birthday today (18th), unveiled Minmuk Selfie.

Park Shin-hye told his Instagram on the 18th, "I came to my mother's house in the morning to eat seaweed soup. I was able to do this morning because of the celebration and love you sent me. Thank you. My loves. I try to live happy every day, but today I will spend more happy than any other day. "

Park Shin-hye in the photo is posing next to the companion grave. Park Shin-hye showed off her natural beauty dignity by sporting a bleak immaculate skin even without a toilet.

Park Shin-hye also showed off his affection for the companion, adding a hashtag, "My face is bread, but Harry is cute."

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye played Seo Yeon, a character who tried to change the past after accidentally connecting to Young Sook (Jeon Jong-seo), who lives in the same house, 20 years ago in the movie "Call", which is scheduled to open in March. It is also set to release the film "#ALONE" (gaze) that has been in close contact with young children.