"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "I'm in the Roy of the Barrow...I cut my hair once every four days"

Park Seo-joon showed his delight in the Park Roy character.Itae One Clath, which depicts the rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and objectivity. Especially, the founding myth that pursues freedom with their own values ​​is dynamically drawn and loved.Itae One Clath, which is based on Web toon Itae One Clath, has been steadily rising since January 31st.In particular, the 8th broadcast on the 22nd recorded a maximum of 12.6%.Im in a lot of trouble with Roy, said Park Seo-joon, who was fortunate, I was also reminiscing about the script while watching the broadcast.I am looking at it from the viewers point of view so that I can think of it. I am also taking pictures and I am getting a lot of love, so I am shooting hard on the spot, he added.Park Seo-joon, who has been keeping his head for about six months, laughed, Im haircutting once every four days; Im constantly thinking about the spirit of the Roy.Meanwhile, Itae One Clath is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.Photo = JTBC

Park Seo-joon showed his delight in the Park Roy character.

"Itae One Clath", which depicts the rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and objectivity. Especially, the founding myth that pursues freedom with their own values ​​is dynamically drawn and loved.

'Itae One Clath', which is based on Web toon 'Itae One Clath', has been steadily rising since January 31st. In particular, the 8th broadcast on the 22nd recorded a maximum of 12.6%.

"I'm in a lot of trouble with Roy," said Park Seo-joon, who was fortunate, "I was also reminiscing about the script while watching the broadcast. I am looking at it from the viewer's point of view so that I can think of it. "

"I am also taking pictures and I am getting a lot of love, so I am shooting hard on the spot," he added.

Park Seo-joon, who has been keeping his head for about six months, laughed, "I'm haircutting once every four days; I'm constantly thinking about the spirit of the Roy."

Meanwhile, 'Itae One Clath' is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.

Photo = jtbc