Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik Coffee or Tea Gift "I love you caries" thank you... 'parasite' steamed friendship

Park Seo-joon thanked Choi Woo-shik for Coffee or Tea GiftHe posted a picture and a picture on Instagram on the 18th, I felt his current momentum on the placard, I should be like him because I have received it. Thank you for my caries.The plan card sent by Choi Woo-shik said, Itaewon clath staff, please enjoy it and try hard.Choi Woo-shik and Park Seo-joon appeared as friends in Bong Joon-hos parasite, which shines in the Academys four-time Academy.Choi Woo-shik has attracted attention with the ambassador The actual battle is momentum in the play.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik, BTS, Park Hyung-sik and rapper Pickboy are proud of their friendship in the entertainment industry under the name of Wooga Family.The netizen responded that I envy steamed friendship and Both are so cool.

Park Seo-joon thanked Choi Woo-shik for Coffee or Tea Gift

He posted a picture and a picture on Instagram on the 18th, "I felt his current momentum on the placard, I should be like him because I have received it. Thank you for my caries."

The plan card sent by Choi Woo-shik said, "Itaewon clath staff, please enjoy it and try hard."

Choi Woo-shik and Park Seo-joon appeared as friends in Bong Joon-ho's parasite, which shines in the Academy's four-time Academy. Choi Woo-shik has attracted attention with the ambassador "The actual battle is momentum" in the play.

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik, BTS, Park Hyung-sik and rapper Pickboy are proud of their friendship in the entertainment industry under the name of 'Wooga Family'.

The netizen responded that "I envy steamed friendship" and "Both are so cool".