"Choi Woo-shik tears steal Spring" to "Choi Woo-shik" special appearance Park Seo-joon, four-time Academi crown

Park Seo-joon was delighted with the parasites four-cademi title.Actor Park Seo-joon posted a video on his SNS on the 10th of the movie Psychic award winning the best picture.Park Seo-joon added, I am crazy. He added, I honestly steal tears, I Spring, adding, I am so excited.In particular, Park Seo-joon is expected to be more thrilled because he made a special appearance as a friend of Choi Woo-shik in parasite.Meanwhile, parasite won the best prize, director award, screenplay award, and international film award at the 92nd Academi Awards ceremony.Photo: eNEWS DB

Park Seo-joon was delighted with the 'parasite's four-cademi title.

Actor Park Seo-joon posted a video on his SNS on the 10th of the movie "Psychic" award winning the best picture.

Park Seo-joon added, "I am crazy." He added, "I honestly steal tears, I Spring," adding, "I am so excited."

In particular, Park Seo-joon is expected to be more thrilled because he made a special appearance as a friend of Choi Woo-shik in 'parasite'.

Meanwhile, 'parasite' won the best prize, director award, screenplay award, and international film award at the 92nd Academi Awards ceremony.

Photo: eNEWS DB