Park Seo-joon snack car, Choi Woo-shik, told Gift: "I feel his momentum"

Actor Park Seo-joon thanked Choi Woo-shik for the Gifted SnackOn the 18th, Park Seo-joon said in his instagram, I felt his current momentum in The Closet.I should have been so good, said Choi Woo-shik, who posted a picture of a Gifted snack car.Park Seo-joon in the public photo stands with a bright smile in the snack car.The snack car is attracting attention by putting out the Closet, which is called Actor Choi Woo-shik Dream.Park Seo-joon laughs witfully, saying, I feel his current momentum.He also expressed his gratitude to his best friend Choi Woo-shik, saying, Thank you for the caries.

Actor Park Seo-joon thanked Choi Woo-shik for the Gifted Snack

On the 18th, Park Seo-joon said in his instagram, "I felt his current momentum in The Closet. I should have been so good, "said Choi Woo-shik, who posted a picture of a Gifted snack car.

Park Seo-joon in the public photo stands with a bright smile in the snack car.

The snack car is attracting attention by putting out The Closet, which is called 'Actor Choi Woo-shik Dream'.

Park Seo-joon laughs witfully, saying, "I feel his current momentum."

He also expressed his gratitude to his best friend Choi Woo-shik, saying, "Thank you for the caries."