Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik Coffee or Tea Certification "I Feel a Flag"

Actor Park Seo-joon has revealed his gratitude to his best friend Choi Woo-shiks Coffee or Tea Gift.Park Seo-joon wrote on Instagram on Wednesday: I felt his current momentum on The Closet, I should have been as good as he was.Thank you for your caring, and posted a picture.The photo shows Park Seo-joon smiling in front of Choi Woo-shiks Gifted Coffee or Tea.Choi Woo-shik walked The Closet on Coffee or Tea with a large letter reading Actor Choi Woo-shik Dream.Especially, Choi Woo-shik, who has a big name, laughs at Park Seo-joons name because it is not small anywhere.When the photos were released, the netizens responded such as Is not it my promotion, I am really close, and I have a sense.Photo Park Seo-joon SNS

Actor Park Seo-joon has revealed his gratitude to his best friend Choi Woo-shik's Coffee or Tea Gift.

Park Seo-joon wrote on Instagram on Wednesday: "I felt his current momentum on The Closet, I should have been as good as he was. Thank you for your caring, "and posted a picture.

The photo shows Park Seo-joon smiling in front of Choi Woo-shik's Gifted Coffee or Tea. Choi Woo-shik walked The Closet on Coffee or Tea with a large letter reading 'Actor Choi Woo-shik Dream'. Especially, Choi Woo-shik, who has a big name, laughs at Park Seo-joon's name because it is not small anywhere.

When the photos were released, the netizens responded such as "Is not it my promotion", "I am really close", and "I have a sense".

Photo Park Seo-joon SNS