Park Seo-joon and Park Hyung-sik, BTS new song 'ON' real-time response..."It's art."

Park Seo-joon wrote on Instagram on the 21st, Every time I am surprised, no more amazing.Park Hyung-sik posted a review saying: Now its just art.He posted a capture of Kinetic Manifesto Film, the official music video of BTS title song with more than 30 dancers and 12 marching bands.At 6 pm on the 21st, BTS responded in real time as soon as it released its fourth regular album MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 and even certified best friend.BTSs second album is the second series of MAP OF THE SOUL.Through this album, I accept all of the I want to show you to the world, the inner shadow that I have been hiding, and the I want to be outside, and convey the candid story of BTS who found I am perfect.The title song is ON. The song contains the sense of calling and mindset of the artist, spending seven years after the deV, while feeling the powerful energy of BTS alone.In addition to the title song, this album contains a total of 20 tracks.

Park Seo-joon wrote on Instagram on the 21st, 'Every time I am surprised, no more amazing.' Park Hyung-sik posted a review saying: 'Now it's just art.'

He posted a capture of Kinetic Manifesto Film, the official Music Video of BTS' title song with more than 30 dancers and 12 marching bands. At 6 pm on the 21st, BTS responded in real time as soon as it released its fourth Regular album 'MAP OF THE SOUL: 7' and even certified 'best friend'.

BTS's second album is the second series of 'MAP OF THE SOUL'. Through this album, I accept all of the 'I want to show you' to the world, the inner shadow that I have been hiding, and the 'I want to be outside', and convey the candid story of BTS who found 'I am perfect'.

The title song is "ON." The song contains the sense of calling and mindset of the artist, spending seven years after the deV, while feeling the powerful energy of BTS alone. In addition to the title song, this album contains a total of 20 tracks.