Park Ha-na, sweat dance Jaehyun + Parrot and edm dance...'The Mangled Immortal' (Running Man)

Actor Park Ha-na showed off Jeon So-mins sweat dance with Jaehyun, an entertainment that is not afraid of being broken.SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the last two days is Empty House: Oh!My Thieves Race special featured Park Ha-na as a guest, surprising the members with his full motivation and readiness.Park Ha-na, who appeared on the fourth Running Man on the day, said, I will start my EDM dance personalization, and I brought my friend because I was ashamed to myself. He introduced his companion Parrot Kuku and Nana and held an EDM dance party together.Parrot was impressed by the bounce that was as good as a person in line with the EDM beat.Park Ha-na also danced violently in pink padding to the group turbo hit song Black Cat Nero that Kim Jong-kook belonged to.Park Ha-na said, This dance was very funny, and Kim Jong-kook said, Dance with life.Park Ha-na said, I prepared a three-way city in the name of the Running Man members, but I will show you a powerful room because I do not have time.Park Ha-na said, I came alone today, and I would like to ask Mr. Somin, please, I am with you.The members laughed and said, I did not make this in the bathroom with the shower on. What do you do?Park Ha-na said, I went to the bathroom to get water, but I already had sweat.PhotosSBS screen capture

Actor Park Ha-na showed off Jeon So-min's sweat dance with Jaehyun, an entertainment that is not afraid of being broken.

SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the last two days is 'Empty House: Oh! My Thieves" Race special featured Park Ha-na as a guest, surprising the members with his full motivation and readiness.

Park Ha-na, who appeared on the fourth Running Man' on the day, said, "I will start my edm dance personalization," and "I brought my friend because I was ashamed to myself." He introduced his companion Parrot 'Kuku' and Nana' and held an edm dance party together. Parrot was impressed by the bounce that was as good as a person in line with the edm beat.

Park Ha-na also danced violently in pink padding to the group turbo hit song "Black Cat Nero" that Kim Jong-kook belonged to. Park Ha-na said, "This dance was very funny," and Kim Jong-kook said, "Dance with life."

Park Ha-na said, "I prepared a three-way city in the name of the Running Man members, but I will show you a powerful room because I do not have time." Park Ha-na said, "I came alone today, and I would like to ask Mr. Somin, please, I am with you."

The members laughed and said, "I did not make this in the bathroom with the shower on. What do you do?" Park Ha-na said, "I went to the bathroom to get water, but I already had sweat."

PhotosSBS screen capture