Park Ha-na, Running Man' devastated by unstoppable 'arming out'...Fun sense that is ruined

Actor Park Ha-na showed off her outspoken Fun sensePark Ha-na appeared as a guest on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the last two days and appeared with the members as Empty House: Oh!My thieves race was played.Park Ha-na, who appeared as a guest on the day, attracted attention by performing EDM dance with her companion Parrot.In particular, Parrot showed a bounce as good as a person with a beat, and surprised Lee Kwang-soo admired It seems to come out of Space capture! This in the world.Park Ha-na then showed Samha City to be seen by team leaders Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong Kook and Haha.He said, I came alone today, and I would like to ask Mr. Somin, and I am with you for the embarrassment.The members who saw both armpits of the wet Park Ha-na were surprised to see that I did not make this in the bathroom with a shower on.Park Ha-na laughed, adding, I actually went to get water and I was already sweating.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Actor Park Ha-na showed off her outspoken Fun sense

Park Ha-na appeared as a guest on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the last two days and appeared with the members as 'Empty House: Oh! My thieves" Race was played.

Park Ha-na, who appeared as a guest on the day, attracted attention by performing EDM dance with her companion Parrot. In particular, Parrot showed a bounce as good as a person with a beat, and surprised Lee Kwang-soo admired "It seems to come out of 'Space capture! This in the world'."

Park Ha-na then showed Samha City to be seen by team leaders Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong Kook and Haha. He said, "I came alone today, and I would like to ask Mr. Somin, and I am with you for the embarrassment."

The members who saw both armpits of the wet Park Ha-na were surprised to see that "I did not make this in the bathroom with a shower on. Park Ha-na laughed, adding, "I actually went to get water and I was already sweating."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.