"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "Growing Up With New Roy"

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his affection for the role of JTBCDrama One Klath, and also expressed his gratitude for viewers who love Drama.Park Seo-joon said, I have a lot of time to look at myself when I meet New Roy. I believe that I should make a good time for viewers who choose One Clath in less than two hours a week.In addition, This Drama is a Drama containing the growth of all characters.It is my duty to keep this part to the end, how to express this growth to the point of understanding.Park Seo-joon, who has been playing various genres across the anbang theater and screen, is once again attracting fans around the world through this drama.As Drama is released through Netflix, an online streaming service, it is firmly established in Asia beyond Korea.Park Seo-joon said of the ambassador left in Memory, It is natural that I am the subject of my life without a price.I want to live such a life, said Park Sae-roi, and still remains in memory. I think about life itself and my conviction, and I think I should have some stubbornness.I think I am growing too through the new one. In addition, Park Seo-joons new style, such as the short hair and clothes of the drama, became popular among teenagers and 20s.Dont do it if you want.He expressed his generous affection for Drama, and he also expressed regret that he could not keep his promise to open a catch if the audience rating exceeds 10% because of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).Recently, he donated 100 million Ones to Daegu City. It is very painful to suffer this difficulty.But I think it is our people who have always overcome this process, so I hope that we will overcome it wisely again this time.

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his affection for the role of JTBCDrama One Klath, and also expressed his gratitude for viewers who love Drama.

Park Seo-joon said, "I have a lot of time to look at myself when I meet New Roy." "I believe that I should make a good time for viewers who choose One Clath in less than two hours a week." In addition, "This Drama is a Drama containing the growth of all characters. It is my duty to keep This part to the end, "how to express This growth to the point of understanding."

Park Seo-joon, who has been playing various genres across the anbang theater and screen, is once again attracting fans around the world through This Drama. As Drama is released through Netflix, an Online streaming service, it is firmly established in Asia beyond Korea.

Park Seo-joon said of the ambassador left in Memory, "It is natural that I am the subject of my life without a price. "I want to live such a life," said Park Sae-roi, "and still remains in Memory." "I think about life itself and my conviction, and I think I should have some stubbornness. I think I am growing too through the new One. "

In addition, Park Seo-joon's 'new style', such as the short hair and clothes of the Drama, became popular among teenagers and 20s. “Don’t do it if you want.”

He expressed his generous affection for Drama, and he also expressed regret that he could not keep his promise to open a catch if the audience rating exceeds 10% because of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19). Recently, he donated 100 million Ones to Daegu City. "It is very painful to suffer This difficulty. But I think it is our people who have always overcome This process, so I hope that we will overcome it wisely again This time. "