Lee Sung-kyung, a fresh ball touch on immaculate Skins, "I put silver on the stone wall"

Lee Sung-kyung, who is playing Hot Summer Days in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, boasted Doll visuals.On the 5th, Lee Sung-kyung posted a video on his Instagram with an article entitled The day I left it on the silver stone wall.The uploaded video showed Lee Sung-kyung, who is in hair styling.Lee Sung-kyung gave her a wave of brown long hairstyle and emanated her adorable beauty, complete with a pink ball touch and lip color.With a styling that suits the white Skins, Lee Sung-kyung gave a unique flower beauty. He focused his attention on the Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 silver and other charms.The fans who responded to the video responded such as I am so beautiful, I am full of model force, I am a real goddess and I am beautiful.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung plays the role of Cha Eun-jae in SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 and plays Hot Summer Days.

Lee Sung-kyung, who is playing Hot Summer Days in 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', boasted Doll visuals.

On the 5th, Lee Sung-kyung posted a video on his Instagram with an article entitled "The day I left it on the silver stone wall". The uploaded video showed Lee Sung-kyung, who is in hair styling.

Lee Sung-kyung gave her a wave of brown long hairstyle and emanated her adorable beauty, complete with a pink ball touch and lip color.

With a styling that suits the white Skins, Lee Sung-kyung gave a unique flower beauty. He focused his attention on the 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' silver and other charms.

The fans who responded to the video responded such as "I am so beautiful", "I am full of model force", "I am a real goddess" and "I am beautiful".

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung plays the role of Cha Eun-jae in SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' and plays Hot Summer Days.