"Jung Woo-sung" "Character loophole maximized, first film director was embarrassed"

On the afternoon of the 3rd (Mon) at Megabox COEX in Seoul, a media preview of the movie Animals (also called Zipuragi) was held.Director Kim Yong-hoon and Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jungaram attended and talked about the work.Jipuragirado is a film about the novel of the same name by author Sonne Kaske. It is a crime drama about ordinary people planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.The worst choices and consequences of extremely ordinary people, such as the shaky head, the civil servant, and the housewife whose family collapsed, to escape the desperate situation.Jung Woo-sung plays Tae-Young, who is suffering from debts due to his lover who has disappeared and is in the swamp of Hantang.He is in charge of wit in the stimulating development, and he attracted attention with the character, which is different from his previous work Innocent Witness.Jung Woo-sung said, When I shot, I designed it to maximize the loophole of the character called Tai-Young.When I first filmed, I saw the staff and the directors embarrassed eyes, and it was the first time I was on the phone with Yeon-hee in the car.I did not show Tae-Young calmly, but because I played Tae-Young when I reached the dramatic situation of the movie. It was a process of proving the character of Tae-Young with confidence while overcoming the strange eyes of Jung Woo-sung in the field.Im worried that I made it with such a belief and Im not going to be a fuss, he said.Because I am a new director, if you try to make it perfectly in a perfect idea, it can be a wall of communication with actors.From the perspective of Actor, we need to see what the words used by the director contain. Kim seems to have been able to afford it in the field.I was obviously embarrassed at the first shot of Tae-Young, but I watched my drawing of Tae-Young and listened and communicated that it made sense.Jung Woo-sung was the first to breathe with Jeon Do-yeon in this work.I always expected to work with Mr. Do-yeon, he said. I had time to sympathize with the attitude of working in the field.I want to see you again at any time in another piece, he added.Meanwhile, Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, which depicts the last Hantang plan that can change the lives of humans who are deceived and deceived in desperate situations and chase money bags, will be released on the 12th.
On the afternoon of the 3rd (Mon) at Megabox COEX in Seoul, a media preview of the movie Animals (also called Zipuragi) was held.Director Kim Yong-hoon and Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jungaram attended and talked about the work.Jipuragirado is a film about the novel of the same name by author Sonne Kaske. It is a crime drama about ordinary people planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.The worst choices and consequences of extremely ordinary people, such as the shaky head, the civil servant, and the housewife whose family collapsed, to escape the desperate situation.Jung Woo-sung plays Tae-Young, who is suffering from debts due to his lover who has disappeared and is in the swamp of Hantang.He is in charge of wit in the stimulating development, and he attracted attention with the character, which is different from his previous work Innocent Witness.Jung Woo-sung said, When I shot, I designed it to maximize the loophole of the character called Tai-Young.When I first filmed, I saw the staff and the directors embarrassed eyes, and it was the first time I was on the phone with Yeon-hee in the car.I did not show Tae-Young calmly, but because I played Tae-Young when I reached the dramatic situation of the movie. It was a process of proving the character of Tae-Young with confidence while overcoming the strange eyes of Jung Woo-sung in the field.Im worried that I made it with such a belief and Im not going to be a fuss, he said.Because I am a new director, if you try to make it perfectly in a perfect idea, it can be a wall of communication with actors.From the perspective of Actor, we need to see what the words used by the director contain. Kim seems to have been able to afford it in the field.I was obviously embarrassed at the first shot of Tae-Young, but I watched my drawing of Tae-Young and listened and communicated that it made sense.Jung Woo-sung was the first to breathe with Jeon Do-yeon in this work.I always expected to work with Mr. Do-yeon, he said. I had time to sympathize with the attitude of working in the field.I want to see you again at any time in another piece, he added.Meanwhile, Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, which depicts the last Hantang plan that can change the lives of humans who are deceived and deceived in desperate situations and chase money bags, will be released on the 12th.

On the afternoon of the 3rd (Mon) at Megabox COEX in Seoul, a media preview of the movie Animals (also called 'Zipuragi') was held. Director Kim Yong-hoon and Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jungaram attended and talked about the work.

Jipuragirado is a film about the novel of the same name by author Sonne Kaske. It is a crime drama about ordinary people planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life. The worst choices and consequences of extremely ordinary people, such as the shaky head, the civil servant, and the housewife whose family collapsed, to escape the desperate situation.

Jung Woo-sung plays Tae-Young, who is suffering from debts due to his lover who has disappeared and is in the swamp of Hantang. He is in charge of wit in the stimulating development, and he attracted attention with the Character, which is different from his previous work 'Innocent Witness'. Jung Woo-sung said, "When I shot, I designed it to maximize the loophole of the Character called Tai-Young. “When I first filmed, I saw the staff and the director’s embarrassed eyes, and it was the first time I was on the phone with Yeon-hee in the car.”

"I did not show Tae-Young calmly, but because I played Tae-Young when I reached the dramatic situation of the movie." "It was a process of proving the Character of Tae-Young with confidence while overcoming the strange eyes of Jung Woo-sung in the field. “I’m worried that I made it with such a belief and I’m not going to be a fuss,” he said.

"Because I am a new director, if you try to make it perfectly in a perfect idea, it can be a wall of communication with Actors. From the perspective of Actor, we need to see what the words used by the director contain. "Kim seems to have been able to afford it in the field. “I was obviously embarrassed at the first shot of Tae-Young, but I watched my drawing of Tae-Young and listened and communicated that it made sense.”

Jung Woo-sung was the first to breathe with Jeon Do-yeon in this work. "I always expected to work with Mr. Do-yeon," he said. "I had time to sympathize with the attitude of working in the field." “I want to see you again at any time in another piece,” he added.

Meanwhile, Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, which depicts the last Hantang plan that can change the lives of humans who are deceived and deceived in desperate situations and chase money bags, will be released on the 12th.