King of Mask Singer' The Miami "Song Hye-kyo resemblance to James Stewart The real test 1st place...

The Miami has revealed that she was swore because of the word Song Hye-kyo resemblance.Singer The Miami was defeated on MBC King of Mask Singer broadcast on the 2nd and revealed his identity.Later, The Miami said, When I thought, King of Mask Singer was a great stage for singers to stand.It was good just to be here. Kim Sung-joo said, I asked what prejudice I want to wake up, and I said, Please forget Song Hye-kyo. He is famous for Trot Song Hye-kyo.Why did you ask me to forget? I went to the mother program and Mr. Noh said, I look like Song Hye-kyo because Im fat.I just got the number one real-time search word during James Stewart, he said.The production team released a scene in which Song Gain once again resembled Song Hye-kyo with The Miami at the time of KBS2 Happy Together 4.The Miami then called it continuing to swear - if youd forgotten.Photo: MBCs King of Mask Singer broadcast capture

The Miami has revealed that she was swore because of the word Song Hye-kyo resemblance.

Singer The Miami was defeated on MBC King of Mask Singer' broadcast on the 2nd and revealed his identity.

Later, The Miami said, "When I thought, King of Mask Singer' was a great stage for singers to stand. It was good just to be here. "

Kim Sung-joo said, "I asked what prejudice I want to wake up, and I said, 'Please forget Song Hye-kyo.'" He is famous for Trot Song Hye-kyo. Why did you ask me to forget? "

"I went to the mother program and Mr. Noh said, 'I look like Song Hye-kyo because I'm fat.' I just got the number one real-time search word during James Stewart," he said.

The production team released a scene in which Song Gain once again resembled Song Hye-kyo with The Miami at the time of KBS2 'Happy Together 4'. The Miami then called it "continuing to swear - if you'd forgotten."

Photo: MBC's King of Mask Singer' broadcast capture