"King of Mask Singer" The Miami "Song Hye-kyo resemblance? You're a bitch, I want you to forget."

The Miami has spoken of a grievance called Song Hye-kyo resemblance.On MBC King of Mask Singer broadcasted on the 2nd, The Miami was revealed as a masked singer American hot dog.Its a dream stage, and when I thought about it, King of Mask Singer was a great stage for singers to stand.It was good just to be on this stage. Host Kim Sung-ju asked The Miami, What is the prejudice you want to wake up? And said, Please forget Song Hye-kyo.It is famous for Trot Song Hye-kyo. Why did you ask me to forget? I ate a lot of swearing, said The Miami. I went to the program and said that Noh Hong-chul resembled Song Hye-kyo because he lost weight.I have been talking about it since then. Previously, The Miami attracted attention with the resemblance of Song Hye-kyo in KBS2 entertainment Happy Together which appeared last December.I recently went out to Hattoo 4 and I was in the top spot in real-time search for two days. I kept swearing. I want you to forget, The Miami said.

The Miami has spoken of a grievance called Song Hye-kyo resemblance.

On mbc King of Mask Singer' broadcasted on the 2nd, The Miami was revealed as a masked singer American hot dog.

"It's a dream stage, and when I thought about it, King of Mask Singer' was a great stage for singers to stand. It was good just to be on this stage. "

Host Kim Sung-ju asked The Miami, "What is the prejudice you want to wake up?" And said, 'Please forget Song Hye-kyo.' It is famous for Trot Song Hye-kyo. Why did you ask me to forget? "

"I ate a lot of swearing," said The Miami. "I went to the program and said that Noh Hong-chul resembled Song Hye-kyo because he lost weight. I have been talking about it since then. "

Previously, The Miami attracted attention with the resemblance of Song Hye-kyo in KBS2 entertainment 'Happy Together' which appeared last December. "I recently went out to 'Hattoo 4' and I was in the top spot in real-time search for two days. I kept swearing. I want you to forget," The Miami said.