King of Mask Singer' The Miami "" Song Hye-kyo resembles a lot of insults...Please forget"

Trot singer The Miami has expressed the burden of being called the actor Song Hye-kyo resemblance.In MBC King of Mask Singer broadcast on the last two days, the identity of Ummy My Song Delicious New York American Hot Dog was revealed as The Miami.The Miami was nominated for the Gawang, but I was sadly defeated by I am a 14-year-old and released Identity.The Miami, where Identity was released, said, King of Mask Singer was a great stage for singers to stand.It was good just to stand here. So The Miami said, I went to the program, and Noh Hong-chul said, I look like Song Hye-kyo because I lose weight.I just finished first in real time (search terms) for two days, he said, laughing.Later, The Miami laughed embarrassmentally and said, Ive been cursed. I hope you forget.
Trot singer The Miami has expressed the burden of being called the actor Song Hye-kyo resemblance.In MBC King of Mask Singer broadcast on the last two days, the identity of Ummy My Song Delicious New York American Hot Dog was revealed as The Miami.The Miami was nominated for the Gawang, but I was sadly defeated by I am a 14-year-old and released Identity.The Miami, where Identity was released, said, King of Mask Singer was a great stage for singers to stand.It was good just to stand here. So The Miami said, I went to the program, and Noh Hong-chul said, I look like Song Hye-kyo because I lose weight.I just finished first in real time (search terms) for two days, he said, laughing.Later, The Miami laughed embarrassmentally and said, Ive been cursed. I hope you forget.

Trot singer The Miami has expressed the burden of being called the actor Song Hye-kyo resemblance.

In MBC King of Mask Singer' broadcast on the last two days, the Identity of 'Ummy My Song Delicious New York American Hot Dog' was revealed as The Miami. The Miami was nominated for the Gawang, but I was sadly defeated by 'I am a 14-year-old' and released Identity.

The Miami, where Identity was released, said, "King of Mask Singer was a great stage for singers to stand. It was good just to stand here. "

So The Miami said, "I went to the program, and Noh Hong-chul said, 'I look like Song Hye-kyo because I lose weight.' I just finished first in real time (search terms) for two days," he said, laughing.

Later, The Miami laughed embarrassmentally and said, "I've been cursed. I hope you forget."