"Zipuragirado" director Kim Yong-hoon "I like the response of overseas audiences, more Film Festival Gagapa"

At Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 3rd, a media preview of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep was held.The premiere was attended by Kim Yong-hoon, Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung Bae Seong-woo Shin Hyun-bin Jungaram and Youn Yuh-jung.Animals Wanting to Hold a Spray is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag. It is a crime drama of ordinary people who are planning the worst of their lives. Muro has gathered topics from the production stage with the meeting of new actors who are paying attention.In addition, he won the award for the Special Jury Award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival before opening in Korea and received favorable reviews from overseas media. He was invited to the 34th Swiss Freebourg International Film Festival competition from March 20th to 28th, raising expectations for prospective audiences.Thank you for inviting me once, said Kim Yong-hoon.I was curious about the reaction of overseas audiences, but I wanted to go to more Film Festivals because I liked it a lot and enjoyed it. I dont think its predictable, Kim said, but I thought it was unpredictable to see it interestingly in this story.I thought that it would be interesting for the audience to follow it when it became an unknown storytelling.I thought it was happening in the same time, but I hope that the audience will have fun in matching the puzzle as it is seen as a story with twisted time, he added.The Animals Wanting to Hold the Spray is scheduled to open on February 12.

At Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 3rd, a media preview of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep was held. The premiere was attended by Kim Yong-hoon, Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung Bae Seong-woo Shin Hyun-bin Jungaram and Youn Yuh-jung.

Animals Wanting to Hold a Spray is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag. It is a crime drama of ordinary people who are planning the worst of their lives. Muro has gathered topics from the production stage with the meeting of new Actors who are paying attention.

In addition, he won the award for the Special Jury Award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival before opening in Korea and received favorable reviews from overseas media. He was invited to the 34th Swiss Freebourg International Film Festival competition from March 20th to 28th, raising expectations for prospective audiences.

“Thank you for inviting me once,” said Kim Yong-hoon. I was curious about the reaction of overseas audiences, but I wanted to go to more Film Festivals because I liked it a lot and enjoyed it. "

“I don’t think it’s predictable,” Kim said, “but I thought it was unpredictable to see it interestingly in this story. “I thought that it would be interesting for the audience to follow it when it became an unknown storytelling.”

“I thought it was happening in the same time, but I hope that the audience will have fun in matching the puzzle as it is seen as a story with twisted time,” he added.

The Animals Wanting to Hold the Spray is scheduled to open on February 12.