Kim Sook, 'The Unbreakable of Love', clicks into the background of Hyun Bin's house..."Before being taken away."

Gag Woman Kim Sook released a behind-the-scenes video shoot of TVNs Loves Unbreakable.Kim Sook said in his instagram on the afternoon of the 16th, I was taken in the 15th yesterday, please be safe...# Choi drama # Crash Landing on You # Before being dragged to the security department # Lee Jung Hyuk Dongmu house background .In a photo posted with this, Kim Sook is wearing a fortune tellers clothes and smiling wide open.It makes people who see it as a picture full of the cheerful scene atmosphere of loves unstoppable.Kim Sook made a special appearance as a North Korean fortune teller in the TVN weekend drama The Unstoppable of Love (playplayplayed by Park Ji-eun, directed by Lee Jung-hyo) broadcast on the 1st.The figure of transforming into a baby god attracted attention.He said, My sisters are all over the place. My husband is far away. I cant come back.I want to eat sweet things. SNS

Gag Woman Kim Sook released a behind-the-scenes video shoot of TVN's 'Love's Unbreakable'.

Kim Sook said in his instagram on the afternoon of the 16th, "I was taken in the 15th yesterday, please be safe... # Choi drama # Crash Landing on You # Before being dragged to the security department # Lee Jung Hyuk Dongmu house background ".

In a photo posted with this, Kim Sook is wearing a fortune teller's clothes and smiling wide open. It makes people who see it as a picture full of the cheerful scene atmosphere of 'love's unstoppable'.

Kim Sook made a special appearance as a North Korean fortune teller in the TVN weekend drama "The Unstoppable of Love" (playplayplayed by Park Ji-eun, directed by Lee Jung-hyo) broadcast on the 1st. The figure of transforming into a baby god attracted attention.

He said, “My sisters are all over the place. My husband is far away. I can’t come back. I want to eat sweet things. "

SNS