All The Butlers' Kim Nam-gil "I want to fix it, not guest"

Kim Nam-gil has been greedy for a fixed member of All The Butlers.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, Master Kim Nam-gil appeared as a walking theme.Kim Nam-kim, who really enjoys walking, showed his passion by preparing a home correspondence with his hand-held walking camp in a meeting with these members.Lee Seung-gi had to see and tune in the picture of the movie Psychicworm three people turning around.Frankenstein, he said. It is a crime city. The members said, I should see the picture of the snow under my head. He said, Then I should draw my eyes on my face. I could not fit the part of the house with my face and caused a smile to Lee Seung-gis humor.And then I had to match the movie The Man from Nowhere.The members tried to reenact the shooting in Won Bins next, and in contrast to Yook Sungjaes Toyota painting, Yang Se-hyeong was giving up on the shaver.However, Lee Seung-gi dramatically watched Yook Sungjaes Toyota and hit the movie The Man from Nowhere, and the members met the problem dramatically with teamwork.Kim Nam-gil was delighted, saying, If this is the way, I think I should do it fixed, not guest.On the other hand, Kim Nam-gil and the members converted into the amount of walking steps, bought snacks with pocket money, and recited memories such as retro sensibility, and hit the honey night.The members who arrived at the comic book room and were hungry tried to make food. The cost of the production team was about 19,000 won.Kim Nam-gils 5000 won sum of money and only 24,000 won left, six people had to solve the meal.Kim Nam-gil, who had eaten almost nothing due to successive Game failures, chose the jjajangmyeon, but the total of six menus was insufficient, which was 4,800 won.Shin Sung-rok told the production team, Lee Sang-yoon came out to be funny, but the morale was too low and there should be power to deliver school supplies to students.In the masters Hint Fairy, actor Jeon Do-yeon spoke with surprise and talked with members of All The Butlers.Jeon Do-yeon said, My daughter was a fan of Lee Seung-gi, so I had a sign. Lee Seung-gi said, Do you still like Lee Seung-gi? And Jeon Do-yeon laughed at the moment.Soon after, The original teenage children will change soon, he laughed with a wedge.

Kim Nam-gil has been greedy for a fixed member of All The Butlers'.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, Master Kim Nam-gil appeared as a 'walking' theme. Kim Nam-kim, who really enjoys walking, showed his passion by preparing a home correspondence with his hand-held walking camp in a meeting with these members.

Lee Seung-gi had to see and tune in the picture of the movie "Psychicworm" three people turning around. Frankenstein, "he said." It is a crime city. "The members said," I should see the picture of the snow under my head. "He said," Then I should draw my eyes on my face. " I could not fit the part of the house with my face and caused a smile to Lee Seung-gi's humor.

And then I had to match the movie 'The Man from Nowhere'. The members tried to reenact the shooting in Won Bin's next, and in contrast to Yook Sungjae's Toyota painting, Yang Se-hyeong was giving up on the shaver. However, Lee Seung-gi dramatically watched Yook Sungjae's Toyota and hit the movie 'The Man from Nowhere', and the members met the problem dramatically with teamwork. Kim Nam-gil was delighted, saying, "If this is the way, I think I should do it fixed, not guest."

On the other hand, Kim Nam-gil and the members converted into the amount of walking steps, bought snacks with pocket money, and recited memories such as retro sensibility, and hit the honey night.

The members who arrived at the comic book room and were hungry tried to make food. The cost of the production team was about 19,000 won. Kim Nam-gil's 5000 won sum of money and only 24,000 won left, six people had to solve the meal.

Kim Nam-gil, who had eaten almost nothing due to successive Game failures, chose the jjajangmyeon, but the total of six menus was insufficient, which was 4,800 won. Shin Sung-rok told the production team, "Lee Sang-yoon came out to be funny, but the morale was too low and there should be power to deliver school supplies to students."

In the master's "Hint Fairy", actor Jeon Do-yeon spoke with surprise and talked with members of All The Butlers'. Jeon Do-yeon said, "My daughter was a fan of Lee Seung-gi, so I had a sign." Lee Seung-gi said, "Do you still like Lee Seung-gi?" And Jeon Do-yeon laughed at the moment. Soon after, "The original teenage children will change soon," he laughed with a wedge.