Kim Jong-kook "Ronaldo, at some point I'm hateful...picture of standing-person abandonment" (Running Man)

Running Man Kim Jong-kook chose Ronaldo picture of standing-person as the object he wanted to throw away.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on 9th day, members who prepared each one of the items they wanted to give up and the items they wanted to throw away were drawn.Kim Jong-kook said, I really want to throw it away, but I do not know what to do with it.In the sudden picture of standing-person appearance, the members were fussed, Can I come out on the air?Kim Jong-kook asked, Please deal with the mosaic.Kim Jong-kook said, In Ugly Our Little, Ronaldo decided to come to my house and left it at home. But at some point, he was disgusted and said, What do you want to put it at home?He said, I want to throw it away, but it is really ambiguous to throw it away.Cristiano Ronaldo did not play in the professional soccer friendly game in Korea last year, and the controversy over Nosho has arisen.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook chose Ronaldo picture of standing-person as the object he wanted to throw away.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on 9th day, members who prepared each one of the items they wanted to give up and the items they wanted to throw away were drawn.

Kim Jong-kook said, "I really want to throw it away, but I do not know what to do with it."

In the sudden picture of standing-person appearance, the members were fussed, "Can I come out on the air?" Kim Jong-kook asked, "Please deal with the mosaic."

Kim Jong-kook said, "In 'Ugly Our Little', Ronaldo decided to come to my house and left it at home." But at some point, he was disgusted and said, "What do you want to put it at home?"

He said, "I want to throw it away, but it is really ambiguous to throw it away."

Cristiano Ronaldo did not play in the professional soccer friendly game in Korea last year, and the controversy over 'Nosho' has arisen.