'Itaewon Klath' Kim Da-mi, Kiss to Sleeping Park Seo-joon...ending curiosity heavy

As Kim Da-mi and Park Seo-joons love line began in earnest, there is a lot of interest in Itaewon Clath ending.On the 8th broadcast JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath, Sociopath Joyser (Kim Da-mi) noticed his mind toward Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon).Kim Da-mi moved his mind on his words while he was alone drinking with Park Seo-joon.On why he came to name his bar, Danbam, Park Seo-joon said: My life is a bit bitter, its so lonely.I just want my bitter night to be a little more sweeter in my life. Kim Da-mi, who heard this, said to himself, I hope this mans night is lonely.I want to sweeten this mans life, he kissed Park Seo-joon, who fell asleep.Kim Da-mi then found the night again and told Park Seo-joon, I want to be with you.I will make my dream come true, he said, expressing his aspirations and wondering about the future development.Itaewon Klath is a drama based on Web toon, depicting the founding myths of those who pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the streets of Itaewon in an unreasonable world.The same name, Web toon, ends with a happy ending between Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi. Itaewon Clath started its first broadcast on the 31st of last month.

As Kim Da-mi and Park Seo-joon's love line began in earnest, there is a lot of interest in 'Itaewon Clath' ending.

On the 8th broadcast JTBC gilt Drama "Itaewon Klath", Sociopath Joyser (Kim Da-mi) noticed his mind toward Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon). Kim Da-mi moved his mind on his words while he was alone drinking with Park Seo-joon.

On why he came to name his bar, Danbam, Park Seo-joon said: "My life is a bit bitter, it's so lonely. I just want my bitter night to be a little more sweeter in my life. "

Kim Da-mi, who heard this, said to himself, 'I hope this man's night is lonely. I want to sweeten this man's life,' he Kissed Park Seo-joon, who fell asleep.

Kim Da-mi then found the night again and told Park Seo-joon, "I want to be with you." I will make my dream come true, "he said, expressing his aspirations and wondering about the future development.

"Itaewon Klath" is a Drama based on Web toon, depicting the founding myths of those who pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the streets of Itaewon in an unreasonable world. The same name, Web toon, ends with a happy ending between Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi. 'Itaewon Clath' started its first broadcast on the 31st of last month.