Jung Woo-sung "Director Jung Woo-sung Style I wonder, communication first"

Jung Woo-sung expressed his feelings ahead of his directors debut.Jung Woo-sung, who is about to release the movie The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon), commented on the directors mouthpiece Guardian ahead of the crank in an Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 6th.Yesterday, I went to the province the day before yesterday and came up at dawn. It is a crank on the 10th. Jung Woo-sung said, I have been preparing for a few months and now I think that I want to go to the filming soon.I have to overturn it. I think it is a situation that I am still enjoying well despite my lack of mind.Jung Woo-sung plays not only as a director but also as a leading Actor in Guardian.It is not a work that I have been holding for the past few years because I think that I will be enlisted in this work, he said. It is not a work that I have always been holding in the past few years. He said.There is a plan called I have to prepare and take this, but it is vague.I have not been able to put it on the camera yet, so I think it is a homework that remains in the process of checking it. Communicating is to find an answer in communication.I think it is very important to listen to it, and as a new director, I will listen to the Actors and staff well.I think communication is still going well, he laughed.Guardian is a combination of Chungmuro ​​representative Actors such as Jung Woo-sung, Kim Nam-gil and Park Sung-woong.Jung Woo-sung is the person who influenced director Jung Woo-sung and named Kim Sung-soo, who has been with Bit and Asura. He has given me the opportunity to participate confidently in my work and learn ways.He offered me a Would you like to write a narration during the bit and when I wrote it, he praised it and actually used it.I want to do more because I am praised, and I am confident. I will do my best this work. Jung Woo-sung, who had the best year of Actors life in 2019, was ready to capture the audience by challenging another transformation through his first film Beasts Wanting to Hold a straw in 2020.Taeyoung, played by Jung Woo-sung in the play, is a person preparing for the last Hantang because of the debt left by his old lover.Jung Woo-sung, who expresses the ironic situation in the process of tension-filled development, proves the existence value of Actor Jung Woo-sung by adding the fun of the drama with various settings ranging from the charm of reversal to the human charm that reveals indecisive and desperate appearance in front of the opportunity of life.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.The final release date will be decided after the existing release date is postponed due to the new Corona virus.Photo: Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM

Jung Woo-sung expressed his feelings ahead of his director's debut.

Jung Woo-sung, who is about to release the movie "The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon)", commented on the director's mouthpiece "Guardian" ahead of the crank in an Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 6th. Yesterday, I went to the province the day before yesterday and came up at dawn. It is a crank on the 10th. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I have been preparing for a few months and now I think that I want to go to the filming soon. I have to overturn it. "I think it is a situation that I am still enjoying well despite my lack of mind."

Jung Woo-sung plays not only as a director but also as a leading Actor in 'Guardian'. "It is not a work that I have been holding for the past few years because I think that I will be enlisted in this work," he said. "It is not a work that I have always been holding in the past few years. "He said.

"There is a plan called 'I have to prepare and take this', but it is vague. I have not been able to put it on the camera yet, so I think it is a homework that remains in the process of checking it. "Communicating is to find an answer in communication. I think it is very important to listen to it, and as a new director, I will listen to the Actors and staff well. I think communication is still going well, "he laughed.

'Guardian' is a combination of Chungmuro ​​representative Actors such as Jung Woo-sung, Kim Nam-gil and Park Sung-woong. Jung Woo-sung is the person who influenced 'director Jung Woo-sung' and named Kim Sung-soo, who has been with 'Bit' and 'Asura'. "He has given me the opportunity to participate confidently in my work and learn ways. He offered me a "Would you like to write a narration" during the "bit" and when I wrote it, he praised it and actually used it. I want to do more because I am praised, and I am confident. I will do my best this work. "

Jung Woo-sung, who had the best year of Actor's life in 2019, was ready to capture the audience by challenging another transformation through his first film "Beasts Wanting to Hold a straw" in 2020. Taeyoung, played by Jung Woo-sung in the play, is a person preparing for the last Hantang because of the debt left by his old lover.

Jung Woo-sung, who expresses the ironic situation in the process of tension-filled development, proves the existence value of 'Actor Jung Woo-sung' by adding the fun of the drama with various settings ranging from the charm of reversal to the human charm that reveals indecisive and desperate appearance in front of the opportunity of life.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. The final release date will be decided after the existing release date is postponed due to the new Corona virus.

Photo: Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM