Ji Suk-jin, who pointed out his personal YouTube channel, hit Yoo Jae-Suk..."XX Ne" (Running Man')

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin was furious with Yoo Jae-Suks joke.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 16th, Actor Kang Na and comedian Hur Kyung-hwan appeared as guests and raced with their survival time selected as a costume.At the opening ceremony, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the newly opened YouTube channel The World of Convenients by Ji Suk-jin. Yoo Jae-Suk told Ji Suk-jin, Can you advise him?The singer follows the title of the song, and the program follows the title. So the convenient world can end with its own comfort. So Haha said, My brother. I am so sad. Seok-jin said, I am not sad, I am XXX.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Do you say too much? I tried to swear. I was afraid that Seok-jin would cry. Seok-jin apologized publicly and laughed.

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin was furious with Yoo Jae-Suk's joke.

In sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 16th, Actor Kang Na and comedian Hur Kyung-hwan appeared as guests and raced with their survival time selected as a costume.

At the opening ceremony, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the newly opened YouTube channel 'The World of Convenients' by Ji Suk-jin. Yoo Jae-Suk told Ji Suk-jin, "Can you advise him? The singer follows the title of the song, and the program follows the title. So the "convenient world" can end with its own comfort. "

So Haha said, "My brother. I am so sad." Seok-jin said, "I am not sad, I am XXX."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Do you say too much? I tried to swear. I was afraid that Seok-jin would cry." Seok-jin apologized publicly and laughed.