Ji Suk-jin apology "SNS Sport Club do Recipe, sorry to the crew...I know you've already gone on the air" (Running Man)

Ji Suk-jin apologises, explaining for doing Sport Club do Recipeiler on social mediaOn SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 9th, the birthday of broadcaster Ji Suk-jin and the release Race, which commemorates the debut and publication of writer Actor Jeon So-min, were broadcast.MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have good news for Ji Suk-jin, and I have done Sport Club do Recipe on my SNS that I have not been broadcast yet.Ji Suk-jin, who laughed as if he was embarrassed, apologized, I am so sorry for the production team, and I thought it was broadcast too long ago.When Yang said about the penalty, Ji Suk-jin said firmly, You should not say that, the story itself is Sport Club do Recipe.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he told me that I do not care because it is not Sport Club do Recipe but after it is already broadcast.The members who saw this were jokingly tackling him, saying, Do not do it when you do not do it, do not do it when you do not do it.Also, Running Man Jung Chul-min PD said, I called you for a funny thing. Sukjin Lee, I saw SNS.Its funny, isnt it? he said, and made the scene laugh.

Ji Suk-jin apologises, explaining for doing Sport Club do Recipeiler on social media

On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 9th, the birthday of broadcaster Ji Suk-jin and the release Race, which commemorates the debut and publication of writer Actor Jeon So-min, were broadcast.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have good news for Ji Suk-jin, and I have done Sport Club do Recipe on my SNS that I have not been broadcast yet."

Ji Suk-jin, who laughed as if he was embarrassed, apologized, "I am so sorry for the production team, and I thought it was broadcast too long ago."

When Yang said about the penalty, Ji Suk-jin said firmly, "You should not say that, the story itself is Sport Club do Recipe." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he told me that "I do not care because it is not Sport Club do Recipe but after it is already broadcast."

The members who saw this were jokingly tackling him, saying, "Do not do it when you do not do it, do not do it when you do not do it."

Also, Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD said, "I called you for a funny thing. 'Sukjin Lee, I saw SNS.' “It’s funny, isn’t it?” he said, and made the scene laugh.