Jay Park X Bong Joon-ho met Wealthy 'Potato candy collection swag'

Jay Park meets with director Bong Joon-hoSinger Jay Park tracked Bong Joon-ho director to Potato candy collection like a dump to cast parasite 2 on his instagram on January 29th.Im sorry, thank you for taking the picture. The photo was taken by Jay Park, rapper Dumpion Dead, director Bong Joon-ho and his son.The bright smile of the four people I met at the Potato candy collection in Los Angeles attracts attention.Dumbund Dead also posted this photo on his instagram and said, I met Jae Bum and Bong Joon-ho, and my son is our music listener.emigration site

Jay Park meets with director Bong Joon-ho

Singer Jay Park tracked Bong Joon-ho director to Potato candy collection like a dump to cast 'parasite 2' on his instagram on January 29th. I'm sorry, thank you for taking the picture. "

The photo was taken by Jay Park, rapper Dumpion Dead, director Bong Joon-ho and his son. The bright smile of the four people I met at the Potato candy collection in Los Angeles attracts attention. Dumbund Dead also posted this photo on his instagram and said, "I met Jae Bum and Bong Joon-ho, and my son is our music listener."

emigration site