'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon, Park Roy You all have a plan

Itaewon Klath Park Seo-joon stimulated Yoo Jae-myung.Itaeuon stimulates curiosity about how the power struggle between the two people to compete in earnest for the commercial area will be drawn.In the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath (playplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon and Kang Min-gu), which aired on the 15th, Park Seo-joon was drawn to challenge Jang Dae-hee (played by Yoo Jae-myung).The plans that Park had built as he was imprisoned in prison began to shine.Chang had already dreamed of revenge for his father (Son Hyun-joo) because he blocked his own window and killed his son Jang Geun-won (An Bo-hyun).In fact, Chang was cold-blooded, not guilty, and Roy was feeling against the competition.Im a measurer to see if hes my person or not, he said.The reason is that Roy, who did not graduate from high school and became a criminal, opened a store in Itaewon and continued his business in his own way.Above all, I felt fear in his defeat to do things that were always positive and thoughtful.Park supported her with unwavering affection, even though Osua (Kwon Nara) who worked in Jangga was wary of her.As the misunderstanding about Sua was solved on this day, I felt sorry and my favorite heart deepened.He ran to the bus stop and asked, Why did you lie? Why did you hate me? Im selfish.I am sorry for the hardship between Jangga and me, and I want you to endure a little more even if it is hard. Im going, she said, I dont care what you do to me. Dont worry about me.I will make you a white water, he said.He called his classmate Lee Ho-jin (Idawit), and invested 1.9 billion won in the fund and investment together. On the next day, Chang confirmed the name of Park in the stockholders list.Chang, who felt a crisis in his growth, went to the night.I missed you, he said, and Roy replied, I missed you a lot. There was a cold air between them.It is noteworthy how the night will break down the big business in the future.Itaewon Klath captures broadcast screen
Itaewon Klath Park Seo-joon stimulated Yoo Jae-myung.Itaeuon stimulates curiosity about how the power struggle between the two people to compete in earnest for the commercial area will be drawn.In the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath (playplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon and Kang Min-gu), which aired on the 15th, Park Seo-joon was drawn to challenge Jang Dae-hee (played by Yoo Jae-myung).The plans that Park had built as he was imprisoned in prison began to shine.Chang had already dreamed of revenge for his father (Son Hyun-joo) because he blocked his own window and killed his son Jang Geun-won (An Bo-hyun).In fact, Chang was cold-blooded, not guilty, and Roy was feeling against the competition.Im a measurer to see if hes my person or not, he said.The reason is that Roy, who did not graduate from high school and became a criminal, opened a store in Itaewon and continued his business in his own way.Above all, I felt fear in his defeat to do things that were always positive and thoughtful.Park supported her with unwavering affection, even though Osua (Kwon Nara) who worked in Jangga was wary of her.As the misunderstanding about Sua was solved on this day, I felt sorry and my favorite heart deepened.He ran to the bus stop and asked, Why did you lie? Why did you hate me? Im selfish.I am sorry for the hardship between Jangga and me, and I want you to endure a little more even if it is hard. Im going, she said, I dont care what you do to me. Dont worry about me.I will make you a white water, he said.He called his classmate Lee Ho-jin (Idawit), and invested 1.9 billion won in the fund and investment together. On the next day, Chang confirmed the name of Park in the stockholders list.Chang, who felt a crisis in his growth, went to the night.I missed you, he said, and Roy replied, I missed you a lot. There was a cold air between them.It is noteworthy how the night will break down the big business in the future.Itaewon Klath captures broadcast screen

Itaewon Klath’ Park Seo-joon stimulated Yoo Jae-myung. Itaeuon stimulates curiosity about how the power struggle between the two people to compete in earnest for the commercial area will be drawn.

In the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath (playplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon and Kang Min-gu), which aired on the 15th, Park Seo-joon was drawn to challenge Jang Dae-hee (played by Yoo Jae-myung).

The plans that Park had built as he was imprisoned in prison began to shine. Chang had already dreamed of revenge for his father (Son Hyun-joo) because he blocked his own window and killed his son Jang Geun-won (An Bo-hyun).

In fact, Chang was cold-blooded, not guilty, and Roy was feeling against the competition. “I’m a measurer to see if he’s my person or not,” he said.

The reason is that Roy, who did not graduate from high school and became a criminal, opened a store in Itaewon and continued his business in his own way. Above all, I felt fear in his defeat to do things that were always positive and thoughtful.

Park supported her with unwavering affection, even though Osua (Kwon Nara) who worked in Jangga was wary of her. As the misunderstanding about Sua was solved on this day, I felt sorry and my favorite heart deepened.

He ran to the bus stop and asked, “Why did you lie? Why did you hate me?” “I’m selfish. I am sorry for the hardship between Jangga and me, and I want you to endure a little more even if it is hard. "

“I’m going,” she said, “I don’t care what you do to me. Don’t worry about me. “I will make you a white water,” he said.

He called his classmate Lee Ho-jin (Idawit), and invested 1.9 billion won in the fund and investment together. On the next day, Chang confirmed the name of Park in the stockholders' list. Chang, who felt a crisis in his growth, went to the night.

“I missed you,” he said, and Roy replied, “I missed you a lot.” There was a cold air between them. It is noteworthy how the night will break down the big business in the future.

'Itaewon Klath' captures broadcast screen