'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon "Learn Your Faith and Faith While Growing Through Roy"

Itaewon Klath Actors predicted the second act beyond what they imagined.Actors who are continuing the syndrome-class craze with Old ratings and topics have revealed the secret of their popularity.First, Park Seo-joon said, The unique charm of the Characters, the events surrounding them seem to be the secret to Dramas popularity.Kim Da-mi also said, The more I repeat the episode, the more narratives of the characters come out. It is fun to see the changes of the characters.Yoo Jae-myung said, There is a coolness that a young man named Roy shows.I think I sympathize with the fullness of my life and my own feelings by overcoming hardships and adversity. Kwon Nara said, I think the story richer than the original story is the secret of popularity as the original writer wrote it.Park Seo-joon said, I also learn a lot from the belief of Park Seo-joon as a human Park Seo-joon.One of the things that hangs in my head is the ambassador, I want to live a natural life that I am the subject of my life without a price for my conviction. I usually forget the ambassador after shooting. This ambassador continues to remain in Memory from the first time I received the script.I think about my life and my conviction. I seem to be growing through Roy. Kim Da-mi picked up Joeys tear god and said, The scene of empathizing with the pain of Roy and tearing is a scene where she realizes love in some ways, so she remains in memory.I am always curious about the triangular composition of Roy, Joy, and SuA from the perspective of viewers, said Yoo Jae-myung. I also enjoyed the scene of the members of the night, especially Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) and Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young).Kwon Nara recalled SuA (Kwon Nara), who ran away with the help of Roy in the first inning, saying, I thought I wanted to emulate SuA who lives a subjective life.Each of them also focused on the convince of acting.I met Roy and thought about my convince, Park Seo-joon said, I want to return it to the fans and viewers who spend about two hours a week to me.Kim Da-mi said, I am trying to make it difficult, troubled, and lacking while I am doing the Acting, but I think that everything is a process of growth and I am doing it with the utmost pleasure.Yoo Jae-myung said, I started Acting with the play, but when I opened my eyes, I feel older and always lacking.I feel that I am insufficient and I promise to try after the end of one work. Kwon Nara said, It is my belief to be a good person before a good actor by seeing many seniors. Finally, Park Seo-joon said, The triangle relationship and confrontation in the play are all in the framework of growth of our characters, he said. I would like you to watch the growth of the people.Kim Da-mi said, Please watch the relationship between the characters who become more diverse according to the passage of time in the play, and the confrontation between Park and Chang.Yoo Jae-myung also said, I think you should really expect how the confrontation between Jangga and Danbam will flow. I also kneeled several times, looking at the script and saying, Is this going?You can expect it enough. He raised the audiences desire to use the room.Meanwhile, the ninth episode of Itaewon Klath airs today (28th) at 10:50 p.m. on JTBC.

'Itaewon Klath' Actors predicted the second act beyond what they imagined.

Actors who are continuing the syndrome-class craze with 'Old' ratings and topics have revealed the secret of their popularity. First, Park Seo-joon said, "The unique charm of the Characters, the events surrounding them seem to be the secret to Drama's popularity." Kim Da-mi also said, "The more I repeat the episode, the more narratives of the Characters come out. It is fun to see the changes of the Characters." Yoo Jae-myung said, "There is a coolness that a young man named Roy shows. "I think I sympathize with the fullness of my life and my own feelings by overcoming hardships and adversity." Kwon Nara said, "I think the story richer than the original story is the secret of popularity as the original writer wrote it."

Park Seo-joon said, "I also learn a lot from the belief of Park Seo-joon as a human Park Seo-joon. One of the things that hangs in my head is the ambassador, "I want to live a natural life that I am the subject of my life without a price for my conviction." "I uSuAlly forget the ambassador after shooting. This ambassador continues to remain in Memory from the first time I received the script. I think about my life and my conviction. I seem to be growing through Roy. " Kim Da-mi picked up Joey's tear god and said, "The scene of empathizing with the pain of Roy and tearing is a scene where she realizes love in some ways, so she remains in Memory." "I am always curious about the triangular composition of Roy, Joy, and SuA from the perspective of viewers," said Yoo Jae-myung. "I also enjoyed the scene of the members of the night, especially Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) and Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young). Kwon Nara recalled SuA (Kwon Nara), who ran away with the help of Roy in the first inning, saying, "I thought I wanted to emulate SuA who lives a subjective life."

Each of them also focused on the 'convince' of Acting. "I met Roy and thought about my 'convince'," Park Seo-joon said, "I want to return it to the fans and viewers who spend about two hours a week to me." Kim Da-mi said, "I am trying to make it difficult, troubled, and lacking while I am doing the Acting, but I think that everything is a process of growth and I am doing it with the utmost pleasure." Yoo Jae-myung said, "I started Acting with the play, but when I opened my eyes, I feel older and always lacking. I feel that I am insufficient and I promise to try after the end of one work. "Kwon Nara said," It is my belief to be a good person before a good Actor by seeing many seniors. "

Finally, Park Seo-joon said, "The triangle relationship and confrontation in the play are all in the framework of 'growth' of our Characters," he said. "I would like you to watch the growth of the people." Kim Da-mi said, "Please watch the relationship between the Characters who become more diverse according to the passage of time in the play, and the confrontation between Park and Chang." Yoo Jae-myung also said, "I think you should really expect how the confrontation between Jangga and Danbam will flow. I also kneeled several times, looking at the script and saying, 'Is this going?' You can expect it enough. "He raised the audience's desire to use the room.

Meanwhile, the ninth episode of "Itaewon Klath" airs today (28th) at 10:50 p.m. on JTBC.