"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "Barbers, hands a lot every four days for a night head"

Park Seo-joon said he is having haircuts every four days for Character in the play.I have already finished shooting until the 8th episode that is currently broadcast, so I see it from the viewpoint of viewers, saying something happened.Many people are interested in it and are shooting hard. In addition, Park Seo-joon has been keeping this head for about 6 months about the signature hairstyle Bamtol head of Bakseiro station.I do haircuts once every four days, and Im recalling the spirit of Park Sae-roi every time.I thought there werent many people who were following this head, but there were a lot of people who were surprised.I want to tell you not to do it, he said, and laughed. Im not sure Im going to do it.One Clath is a one-piece work of the same name, which depicts the founding myths of young people seeking their own freedom in an unreasonable world among the confrontation between the new catcher Sanbam in Itae and the large food service company Janga.Actors are loved by their hot and tense stories, renewing their own highest ratings every time.It recorded 12.6% in the last 8 episodes, followed by Skycastle (23.8%) and ranked second in the previous JTBC Drama ratings.

Park Seo-joon said he is "having haircuts every four days" for Character in the play.

"I have already finished shooting until the 8th episode that is currently broadcast, so I see it from the viewpoint of viewers, saying something happened. Many people are interested in it and are shooting hard. "

In addition, Park Seo-joon has been keeping this head for about 6 months about the signature hairstyle 'Bamtol head' of 'Bakseiro' station. “I do haircuts once every four days, and I’m recalling the spirit of Park Sae-roi every time.”

“I thought there weren’t many people who were following this head, but there were a lot of people who were surprised. “I want to tell you not to do it,” he said, and laughed. “I’m not sure I’m going to do it.”

One Clath is a One-piece work of the same name, which depicts the founding myths of young people seeking their own freedom in an unreasonable world among the confrontation between the new catcher 'Sanbam' in Itae and the large food service company 'Janga'. Actors are loved by their hot and tense stories, renewing their own highest ratings every time. It recorded 12.6% in the last 8 episodes, followed by Skycastle (23.8%) and ranked second in the previous jtbc Drama ratings.