"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "I'm going to return the love I received from viewers fans"

Park Seo-joon, One Clath, expressed his belief as an actor.Park Seo-joon said, I thought about my conviction while meeting the new role.When I first started Acting, it was time to meet One Clath after a while, he said. I think I should give this love back to those who love Drama, viewers and fans.I thought about it a lot, he said.I think we should make fun time for viewers who have chosen two hours a week, which is two hours a week, he said. So I think we should work hard.I had time to look back at myself when I met Newroy, he added.

Park Seo-joon, ‘One Clath’, expressed his belief as an Actor.

Park Seo-joon said, "I thought about my conviction while meeting the new role."

“When I first started Acting, it was time to meet One Clath after a while,” he said. “I think I should give this love back to those who love Drama, viewers and fans. “I thought about it a lot,” he said.

“I think we should make fun time for viewers who have chosen two hours a week, which is two hours a week,” he said. “So I think we should work hard.”

“I had time to look back at myself when I met Newroy,” he added.