"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "Barbers once a day for the Roy Hair style"

Park Seo-joon, One Clath, mentioned the Hair style in the play.Park Seo-joon said, Im in a lot of trouble with Roy, and the first broadcast started after the filming was over until the eighth episode.Park Seo-joon said, I am also taking pictures while complementing my regrets about Acting.Fortunately, I am interested in Drama and I am shooting hard on the spot. Park Seo-joon said of Hair style, I keep this hair for about six months. I am haircut once every four days.Im shooting with my new mind every time I take a haircut. I laughed, saying that I was recommended by viewers who wanted to follow the Park Hair style.

Park Seo-joon, “One Clath,” mentiOned the Hair style in the play.

Park Seo-joon said, “I’m in a lot of trouble with Roy, and the first broadcast started after the filming was over until the eighth episode.

Park Seo-joon said, "I am also taking pictures while complementing my regrets about Acting. Fortunately, I am interested in Drama and I am shooting hard on the spot. "

Park Seo-joon said of Hair style, "I keep this hair for about six months. I am haircut once every four days. I’m shooting with my new mind every time I take a haircut.” I laughed, saying that I was recommended by viewers who wanted to follow the Park Hair style.