'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon - Kim Da-mi - Yoo Jae-myung - Kwon Nara, a hotter and more exciting second act preview

Actors, who are continuing the syndrome-class craze with their ratings and topicality, revealed the secret of their respective popularity.Park Seo-joon said, The unique charm of the characters, the events surrounding them seem to be the secret of the popularity of Drama. Kim Da-mi also said, The more the conversation, the more the narrative of the characters comes out.It is fun just to see the changes in the characters. There is a niceness that a young man named Roy shows, said Yoo Jae-myung.I think he sympathizes with the fullness of his life through his hardships and adversity, said Kwon Nara, who turned his attention to Cho Kwang-jin, saying, I think the story richer than the original story is the secret of popularity as the original writer wrote it.Park Seo-joon also said, I am also a human Park Seo-joon, and I learn a lot from the belief of Roy.One of the things that hover in my head is the ambassador, I want to live a natural life that I am the subject of my life without a price. I usually forget the lines after shooting, and this line has been in Memory ever since I first received the script. I think about my life and my conviction.I think Im growing through Roy, he added.Kim Da-mi picked up Joys tear god and said, The scene of empathizing with the pain of Roy and tearing is in memory because she realizes love in some ways.Im not sure if I can choose because there are too many, said Yoo Jae-myung, but I always wonder about the triangular compositions of Roy, Joy, and SuA from the perspective of viewers. I also enjoyed the scene of the members of the single night, especially the club members of Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) and Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young).I came to think that I wanted to emulate the image of SuA, who lives a subjective life, said Kwon Nara, recalling SuA (Kwon Nara), who had been running with the help of Roy in the first inning.Each of them also focused on the convince of acting.Park Seo-joon, who meeted Roy and thought about my convince, said, I want to give back to the fans and viewers who spend about two hours a week to me.Kim Da-mi said, I am trying to make it as much as possible while thinking that everything is a process of growth, although there are many difficult, troubled and lacking parts while making an Acting.Yoo Jae-myung said, I started Acting with the play, but when I opened my eyes, I feel older and always lacking.After a piece is over, I feel lacking and I promise to try. Kwon Nara said, It is my belief to be a good person before a good actor by seeing many seniors. Finally, Park Seo-joon said, The triangular relationship and confrontational structure of the play are all in the framework of growth of our characters, he said.Kim Da-mi said, Please watch the relationship between the characters who become more diverse according to the passage of time in the play, and the confrontation between Park and Chang.Yoo Jae-myung also said, I think you should really expect how the confrontation between Jangga and the night will flow. I also hit my knees several times, saying, Is this how it flows?You can expect it enough. He raised the audiences desire to use the room.Meanwhile, the 9th episode of Itaewon Klath will be broadcast today (28th) at 10:50 pm on JTBC.

Actors, who are continuing the syndrome-class craze with their ratings and topicality, revealed the secret of their respective popularity.

Park Seo-joon said, "The unique charm of the Characters, the events surrounding them seem to be the secret of the popularity of Drama." Kim Da-mi also said, "The more the conversation, the more the narrative of the Characters comes out. It is fun just to see the changes in the Characters. "

“There is a niceness that a young man named Roy shows,” said Yoo Jae-myung. “I think he sympathizes with the fullness of his life through his hardships and adversity,” said Kwon Nara, who turned his attention to Cho Kwang-jin, saying, “I think the story richer than the original story is the secret of popularity as the original writer wrote it.”

Park Seo-joon also said, "I am also a human Park Seo-joon, and I learn a lot from the belief of Roy. One of the things that hover in my head is the ambassador, I want to live a natural life that I am the subject of my life without a price. "

“I uSuAlly forget the lines after shooting, and this line has been in Memory ever since I first received the script. I think about my life and my conviction. I think I’m growing through Roy,” he added.

Kim Da-mi picked up Joy's tear god and said, "The scene of empathizing with the pain of Roy and tearing is in Memory because she realizes love in some ways."

“I’m not sure if I can choose because there are too many,” said Yoo Jae-myung, “but I always wonder about the triangular compositions of Roy, Joy, and SuA from the perspective of viewers.” “I also enjoyed the scene of the members of the single night, especially the club members of Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) and Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young).

“I came to think that I wanted to emulate the image of SuA, who lives a subjective life,” said Kwon Nara, recalling SuA (Kwon Nara), who had been running with the help of Roy in the first inning.

Each of them also focused on the 'convince' of Acting. Park Seo-joon, who “meeted Roy and thought about my “convince,” said, “I want to give back to the fans and viewers who spend about two hours a week to me.”

Kim Da-mi said, "I am trying to make it as much as possible while thinking that everything is a process of growth, although there are many difficult, troubled and lacking parts while making an Acting."

Yoo Jae-myung said, "I started Acting with the play, but when I opened my eyes, I feel older and always lacking. After a piece is over, I feel lacking and I promise to try. "Kwon Nara said," It is my belief to be a good person before a good Actor by seeing many seniors. "

Finally, Park Seo-joon said, "The triangular relationship and confrontational structure of the play are all in the framework of 'growth' of our Characters," he said.

Kim Da-mi said, "Please watch the relationship between the Characters who become more diverse according to the passage of time in the play, and the confrontation between Park and Chang."

Yoo Jae-myung also said, "I think you should really expect how the confrontation between Jangga and the night will flow. I also hit my knees several times, saying, 'Is this how it flows?' You can expect it enough. "He raised the audience's desire to use the room.

Meanwhile, the 9th episode of Itaewon Klath will be broadcast today (28th) at 10:50 pm on JTBC.