'Itaewon Klath' Kim Da-mi falls into Park Seo-joon...Choose 'single night' instead of college

Kim Da-mi, who fell for Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon, decided to fulfill his dream by Park Seo-joon.In the 4th episode of JTBCs gilt drama Itaewon Klath, which was broadcast on the 8th, Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Na-ra) confirmed the heart of Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon).While Park Sae-ro-yi was suspended on the day, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi) became an adult.Joe-yool Lee, who passed the university, had a new life waiting, but it was just bored: Park Sae-ro-yi.Joe-yool Lee was also helped by Park Sae-ro-yi at Itaewon.Joe-yool Lee asked Park Sae-ro-yi, who was with Oh Soo-ah, to go to the cafe, telling him about the store promotion; the three who eventually went to the cafe together.Oh Soo-ah said he was a friend to Joe-yool Lee, who asked him what he was up to, but said, Park Sae-ro-yi likes me.While Park Sae-ro-yi was away for a while, Oh Soo-ah asked Joe-yool Lee if he liked Park Sae-ro-yi.When Joe-yool Lee said he was interested, Oh Soo-ah said Joe-yool Lee, who looked like a flower in a greenhouse, was not a man to handle.Joe-yool Lee then said, Did you see me a few times on SNS and get me? Attempted murder, ex-con? Is that what you mean?Joe-yool Lee also noticed that the person who reported it was Oh Soo-ah, but Oh Soo-ah first told Park Sae-ro-yi, Its me who called the police.Still like me? asked Park Sae-ro-yi, who said Oh Soo-ah was good after hearing this. There must have been a reason.Oh Soo-ah went home with a firm look, and she looked tearful as she recalled what Park Sae-ro-yi had said in the past.When Joe-yool Lee said he was drunk, Park Sae-ro-yi said, Its that day was impressive.Joe-yool Lee says, The name of the store is also tacky. Park Sae-ro-yi says, My life is a bit bitter. I cant sleep well at night. I miss, I feel lonely, Im angry.I wanted a little more bitter night, my life, to be sweet. Drunk Park Sae-ro-yi fell asleep, and Joe-yool Lee looked at Park Sae-ro-yi and said, Its another.My heart is strange, he thought, wanting to sweeten the lonely Park Sae-ro-yi night.Joe-yool Lee realized, My mind is the stupidest thing a human can do, this impulse is not inhibited.Eventually Joe-yool Lee ran to Park Sae-ro-yi.Joe-yool Lee was confident of making Park Sae-ro-yi a great person, not just such a person, himself to achieve both love and success.Joe-yool Lee told Park Sae-ro-yi, Ill work here, Ill make my dream come true.Expectations gather on how the moonlight will change with Joe-yool Lees joining.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen
Kim Da-mi, who fell for Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon, decided to fulfill his dream by Park Seo-joon.In the 4th episode of JTBCs gilt drama Itaewon Klath, which was broadcast on the 8th, Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Na-ra) confirmed the heart of Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon).While Park Sae-ro-yi was suspended on the day, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi) became an adult.Joe-yool Lee, who passed the university, had a new life waiting, but it was just bored: Park Sae-ro-yi.Joe-yool Lee was also helped by Park Sae-ro-yi at Itaewon.Joe-yool Lee asked Park Sae-ro-yi, who was with Oh Soo-ah, to go to the cafe, telling him about the store promotion; the three who eventually went to the cafe together.Oh Soo-ah said he was a friend to Joe-yool Lee, who asked him what he was up to, but said, Park Sae-ro-yi likes me.While Park Sae-ro-yi was away for a while, Oh Soo-ah asked Joe-yool Lee if he liked Park Sae-ro-yi.When Joe-yool Lee said he was interested, Oh Soo-ah said Joe-yool Lee, who looked like a flower in a greenhouse, was not a man to handle.Joe-yool Lee then said, Did you see me a few times on SNS and get me? Attempted murder, ex-con? Is that what you mean?Joe-yool Lee also noticed that the person who reported it was Oh Soo-ah, but Oh Soo-ah first told Park Sae-ro-yi, Its me who called the police.Still like me? asked Park Sae-ro-yi, who said Oh Soo-ah was good after hearing this. There must have been a reason.Oh Soo-ah went home with a firm look, and she looked tearful as she recalled what Park Sae-ro-yi had said in the past.When Joe-yool Lee said he was drunk, Park Sae-ro-yi said, Its that day was impressive.Joe-yool Lee says, The name of the store is also tacky. Park Sae-ro-yi says, My life is a bit bitter. I cant sleep well at night. I miss, I feel lonely, Im angry.I wanted a little more bitter night, my life, to be sweet. Drunk Park Sae-ro-yi fell asleep, and Joe-yool Lee looked at Park Sae-ro-yi and said, Its another.My heart is strange, he thought, wanting to sweeten the lonely Park Sae-ro-yi night.Joe-yool Lee realized, My mind is the stupidest thing a human can do, this impulse is not inhibited.Eventually Joe-yool Lee ran to Park Sae-ro-yi.Joe-yool Lee was confident of making Park Sae-ro-yi a great person, not just such a person, himself to achieve both love and success.Joe-yool Lee told Park Sae-ro-yi, Ill work here, Ill make my dream come true.Expectations gather on how the moonlight will change with Joe-yool Lees joining.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Kim Da-mi, who fell for 'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon, decided to fulfill his dream by Park Seo-joon.

In the 4th episode of JTBC's gilt drama "Itaewon Klath", which was broadcast on the 8th, Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Na-ra) confirmed the heart of Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon).

While Park Sae-ro-yi was suspended on the day, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi) became an adult. Joe-yool Lee, who passed the university, had a new life waiting, but it was just bored: Park Sae-ro-yi.

Joe-yool Lee was also helped by Park Sae-ro-yi at Itaewon. Joe-yool Lee asked Park Sae-ro-yi, who was with Oh Soo-ah, to go to the cafe, telling him about the store promotion; the three who eventually went to the cafe together. Oh Soo-ah said he was a friend to Joe-yool Lee, who asked him what he was up to, but said, "Park Sae-ro-yi likes me."

While Park Sae-ro-yi was away for a while, Oh Soo-ah asked Joe-yool Lee if he liked Park Sae-ro-yi. When Joe-yool Lee said he was interested, Oh Soo-ah said Joe-yool Lee, who looked like a flower in a greenhouse, was not a man to handle. Joe-yool Lee then said, "Did you see me a few times on SNS and get me? Attempted murder, ex-con? Is that what you mean?

Joe-yool Lee also noticed that the person who reported it was Oh Soo-ah, but Oh Soo-ah first told Park Sae-ro-yi, "It's me who called the police. Still like me?" asked Park Sae-ro-yi, who said Oh Soo-ah was good after hearing this. There must have been a reason. Oh Soo-ah went home with a firm look, and she looked tearful as she recalled what Park Sae-ro-yi had said in the past.

When Joe-yool Lee said he was drunk, Park Sae-ro-yi said, "It's that day was impressive." Joe-yool Lee says, "The name of the store is also tacky." Park Sae-ro-yi says, "My life is a bit bitter. I can't sleep well at night. I miss, I feel lonely, I'm angry. I wanted a little more bitter night, my life, to be sweet. "

Drunk Park Sae-ro-yi fell asleep, and Joe-yool Lee looked at Park Sae-ro-yi and said, 'It's another. My heart is strange,' he thought, wanting to sweeten the lonely Park Sae-ro-yi night. Joe-yool Lee realized, 'My mind is the stupidest thing a human can do, this impulse is not inhibited.'

Eventually Joe-yool Lee ran to Park Sae-ro-yi. Joe-yool Lee was confident of making Park Sae-ro-yi a great person, not just such a person, himself to achieve both love and success. Joe-yool Lee told Park Sae-ro-yi, "I'll work here, I'll make my dream come true." Expectations gather on how the moonlight will change with Joe-yool Lee's joining.

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen